No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hennessy gone. It's fair to say day 2 has not gone as expected when we had a chance for it to

Comment

• I need a beer at this point
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
        Not the corner I wanted. Pretty big reach here. Zone-specific corner. I trust Fangio. But over Hall and Dantzler? Yikes. This reeks of Yiadom/Langley.
        If not for the horrific nature of Hall’s injury I would have really wanted him. Although he wouldn’t have fallen this far without the injury. Not a fan of bringing in the guys with injury history because they just don’t seem to make it (Butt). However, I would have taken Hall over the guy we just picked.

Comment

• There's Cush and Biadasz. Either one would work.

Comment

• Oh Elway, yawn.

Comment

• Should I just start getting angry for next year's draft right now?

Comment

• Ojemudia will be a good corner in Vic's system....
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                  I need a beer at this point
                  biadeaz and Cushenberry still on the board.

Comment

• Seems weird to take him when you know pretty well he's going to be there for your next two picks. They must not think highly of any of the centers going right now.

Comment

• I miss last years and 2018 drafts already...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Really hope Elway nails these next 2 picks. Otherwise I stayed up for nothing.

Comment

• I like the direction the offense is looking but I will rant for minute and then be done. been saying this for years...Elway seems to always want players in positions far from the ball. Works outside in. The middle of the team has been for years on both sides of the ball. I sure hope they like to strengthen the middle soon. Still good players there but I thought for sure that last pick was a great opportunity to do that.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            biadeaz and Cushenberry still on the board.
                            True but will Elway draft either one of those guys.
                            sigpic

Comment

• If Fangio and Donatell wanted Ojemudia, I’m okay with that. I’ll hold my tongue until I watch some clips later tonight. We still have #83 and #95. Time to finish strong.

Cushenberry III, Biadasz, and Harris are still on the board for center.

Burgess is my favorite player in this draft.

Plenty of athletic LBs too. Dye, Davis-Gaither, etc.

Niang and Peart still on the board too.
                              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• We had the discussion at the beginning of this thread. Please no spoilers by posting results ahead of time. It ruins it for many users.
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                                X