No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are going to be a lot of personnel groupings, Drew Lock is going to have his hands full learning the offense.

Comment

• New name for our offense: Lock-ed and Loaded!

Huge expectations for our offense now.

Would like to see another OL with one of our final picks.

Comment

• Elway has had years to think about this QB thing. After all the failures with Paxton and the free agents I think Elway is trying to make sure he is giving Lock everything he needs to succeed.

...................but lets make sure he has time to throw now.
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Building around the QB right now, if Lock falters the next guy falls into an ideal situation.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Just saw C. Heck OT was selected by HOU. No consequence to the Broncos just one of my late round hopefuls.

This offensive rebuild is eerily similar to when Elway revamped the defense several years ago. Within a couple years the entire makeup of the team changed. It just did again.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
              Going out on a limb here but I'm thinking the days of leading the league in 3 and outs and scoring 17pts a game has ended.
              This is how I really see it now....we were 28th in total O and scoring. We attacked this draft on O, with a goal of controlling the ball more, and putting up points.

We ended the season at 4 and 1, with a rookie QB and none of these new guys. During the season we lost 4 winnable games, maybe more. One more score and we win them.

28th in those 2 departments are not acceptable, but we were already showing positive O signs. BUT we needed more, and we got it. Our D was ok last year, given the circumstances. They were clearly on the field too much. Chubb will enhance what we have.

I guess I'm saying....I'm digging this!!!

Comment

• morgan off the board before fromm ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                  New name for our offense: Lock-ed and Loaded!

Huge expectations for our offense now.

Would like to see another OL with one of our final picks.
                  Yes sir....and Look Out!!!

Comment

• What I’m gathering from FA and the draft is that Shurmur wanted to go out and get his guys for the offense. This is the NFL, and we can’t wait 3-4 years hoping guys like Patrick, Hamilton, Winfree, Heuerman, Fumagalli, and Butt pan out. Our weapons are set for the foreseeable future with the additions of Gordon, Jeudy, Hamler, and Okwuegbunam. We surround Lock with more and BETTER weapons. I didn’t think we’d lean so heavy into that strategy, but if there’s one thing I trust Elway & Shurmur on... it’s what’s best for a young QB to develop. OL is set. 2021 is the year we decide on Bolles and James (if he struggles with injuries again). For now, 2020 is about putting the pedal to the metal.
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                      We now seemingly have an embarrassment of riches on offense. Let’s hope we can keep Drew upright. I was hoping we’d grab the OT from Washington.
                      Trey Adams?
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• So guys, can Biadasz play Guard?

Comment

• At this point I'm hanging the table to move up for Bryce Hall
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                            Going out on a limb here but I'm thinking the days of leading the league in 3 and outs and scoring 17pts a game has ended.
                            Not even in the rearview mirror.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Hey, if someone special is still there, I'd be good with a trade right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                                Trey Adams?
                                Yes sir Mr Parnell.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                                X