Clear All

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Diggin our Draft so Far......

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Agim is an exciting prospect in terms of upside. He’ll need some development, but the frame and explosiveness are there. I Don’t expect to see him on the field much in the first 6 weeks. He’s a depth development guy who will hopefully shine in year 2.
    Similar player to Dremont Jones

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Agim is an exciting prospect in terms of upside. He’ll need some development, but the frame and explosiveness are there. I Don’t expect to see him on the field much in the first 6 weeks. He’s a depth development guy who will hopefully shine in year 2.

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Matt Breida traded for a 5th round pick. If that’s the value for him, I figure trading Royce would only net us a 7th. Better to just keep him on the roster at this point.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    If you go by Daniel Jeremiah's top 150, here's how we stand:

Jeudy - 11
    Cush - 52
    Hamler - 57
    Albert O - 147
    Ojemudia - 148
    Agim - N/A

Just one analyst's take. Ojemudia and Agim, given when taken, may be a little questionable, if this was a pretty accurate assessment. Then again, teams have a board, players they like, types of skills they want, intangibles.
    CBS sports (author unknown) had them....

Jeudy - 12
    Cushenberry - 47
    Hamler - 68
    Ojemudia - 104
    Albert O - 108
    Agim - 143

Point being value is in the eye of the beholder. All the players are going to hold more value for one team vs the other. I'm super happy with our draft so far. Our off-season has been nothing but solid and we WILL see the results on Sunday

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Important info...mother competed in dog competitions.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
    now I am just hoping and praying there is a season because im excited to see these new weapons
    There will be a season, bank on it. When fans will be back in the stands is the question.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    now I am just hoping and praying there is a season because im excited to see these new weapons

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    So in the Elway calling Albert clip the Broncos media team posted, he said they talked to Lock about Albert this morning. The chips are all in on Lock
    That is pretty cool!

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    So in the Elway calling Albert clip the Broncos media team posted, he said they talked to Lock about Albert this morning. The chips are all in on Lock

Leave a comment:

• MHS
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Yes. I think that's the pick they traded for A.J. Bouye.
    Thanks you! I had a printed out draft order and looks like the guy didn’t update with that trade

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by MHS View Post
    Didn’t Denver have 137? Did they trade it?
    Yes. I think that's the pick they traded for A.J. Bouye.

Leave a comment:

• MHS
    replied
    Didn’t Denver have 137? Did they trade it?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    If you go by Daniel Jeremiah's top 150, here's how we stand:

Jeudy - 11
    Cush - 52
    Hamler - 57
    Albert O - 147
    Ojemudia - 148
    Agim - N/A

Just one analyst's take. Ojemudia and Agim, given when taken, may be a little questionable, if this was a pretty accurate assessment. Then again, teams have a board, players they like, types of skills they want, intangibles.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Medicals affecting several players here late into the 4th round: OT Prince Tega Wanogho (Auburn), CB Bryce Hall (Virginia), TE Hunter Bryant (Washington).

Two of my targets on the list

Leave a comment:

Working...
X