Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If Muti can stay healthy, he’s the best guard in this class.
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

    Comment


    • Netane Muti (pronounced nuh-than-EE MOO-tee) was born in Tonga but was an all-state offensive and defensive lineman in Hawaii. Injuries have really limited his ability to put up a strong college resume, however. He redshirted the 2016 season with an Achilles injury, played just the first two games of 2018 at left tackle before rupturing an Achilles, and then started just three games at left guard before a Lisfranc (foot) injury ended his 2019 season. In his only healthy season, Muti started all 14 games at left guard, garnering honorable mention 2017 All-Mountain West Conference honors.

      He seems to be injury prone.
      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

      Comment


      • 2nd round talent when healthy. Benched 225 pounds 44 times at combine and was disappointed.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
          If Muti can stay healthy, he’s the best guard in this class.
          A poor man's Quenton Nelson. A beast when healthy!
          "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

          Comment


          • Prefer OT to Guard,,,,,oh well,

            Comment


            • 6th round pick is worth the risk because of the upside. Like it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                LETS GOOOO!!! Muti is my OG3 overall!! Wow! Tremendous value here. Fantastic pick. What a steal.
                Maybe Risner kicks out to tackle
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MarshallMoss View Post
                  A poor man's Quenton Nelson. A beast when healthy!
                  Quenton Nelson is on his way to HOF career. If he’s a poor man’s Nelson sign me up.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Prefer OT to Guard,,,,,oh well,
                    Yeah...It looks like they don't really like much even on a developmental basis. I'm surprised Prince has slipped this much, his injury must be really concerning.
                    "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                      Netane Muti a G. At least he may be OL help.
                      Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                      Ok, good guard
                      Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                      LETS GOOOO!!! Muti is my OG3 overall!! Wow! Tremendous value here. Fantastic pick. What a steal.
                      Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                      If Muti can stay healthy, he’s the best guard in this class.
                      Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                      Netane Muti (pronounced nuh-than-EE MOO-tee) was born in Tonga but was an all-state offensive and defensive lineman in Hawaii. Injuries have really limited his ability to put up a strong college resume, however. He redshirted the 2016 season with an Achilles injury, played just the first two games of 2018 at left tackle before rupturing an Achilles, and then started just three games at left guard before a Lisfranc (foot) injury ended his 2019 season. In his only healthy season, Muti started all 14 games at left guard, garnering honorable mention 2017 All-Mountain West Conference honors.

                      He seems to be injury prone.
                      Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                      2nd round talent when healthy. Benched 225 pounds 44 times at combine and was disappointed.
                      Originally posted by MarshallMoss View Post
                      A poor man's Quenton Nelson. A beast when healthy!
                      ...he polished off a 10X10 at In 'N' Out. That's 10 patties and 10 slices of cheese. It's obviously why we drafted him.
                      Last edited by listopencil; 04-25-2020, 12:57 PM.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                        Netane Muti (pronounced nuh-than-EE MOO-tee) was born in Tonga but was an all-state offensive and defensive lineman in Hawaii. Injuries have really limited his ability to put up a strong college resume, however. He redshirted the 2016 season with an Achilles injury, played just the first two games of 2018 at left tackle before rupturing an Achilles, and then started just three games at left guard before a Lisfranc (foot) injury ended his 2019 season. In his only healthy season, Muti started all 14 games at left guard, garnering honorable mention 2017 All-Mountain West Conference honors.

                        He seems to be injury prone.
                        Lisfranc injuries are career Enders for olineman
                        Clady never the same after his
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • This is a terrific situation for us, getting talented IOL depth and someone with all the physical talent and tools to be a future Pro Bowler with Munchak. Muti’s durability is a huge red flag, but we have our guys slated to start upfront already which doesn’t put pressure on him right away. He’s a guy I could easily imagine being a premiere starting guard some time in the future for us. High quality depth.
                          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Prefer OT to Guard,,,,,oh well,
                            Same here man oh well.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Merrick44 View Post
                              Like Butt....
                              The next guy picked in the draft after Jake Butt was George Kittle.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Maybe Risner kicks out to tackle
                                How did Risner look at RT in college?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X