No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have left the Vance Joseph building.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      Muti is the flyer pick, and likely Munchak approved. If he's healthy he could be a steal.
      Agree. They have the luxury to practically sit him this year if the Lisfranc needs more time to heal 100%

Interesting choice. Must not like any of the OTs. Or have another plan. Free agency?

Like what I've' seen on Strnad.. Looks like a solid ST and sub package coverage guy. With two starters they have the luxury to break him in slowly and in situations he can use his athleticism to his advantage. I like it.

Comment

• Nice little positive take on Strnad, being versatile and all over the field. :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          If there's one good thing from last season it's that Andy Reid won a trophy.
          Yeah I was happy for him. It wouldn’t be good to retire never winning a SB but being close several times. Reid is HOF coach his greatest years have been with the Chiefs and how he has evolved with the times.
          sigpic

Comment

I would only move Risner to OT if he does not lose value from being a stud Guard. If he can make the adjustment, love the job, and still be a force, I would be ok with it. We appear to have more depth by far at Interior Oline.
            100% agreed, he NEEDS to anchor that middle of the line. We need that pocket to stay unpenetrable for Lock to work in.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Justin Strnad compared to Fred Warner who was a key to that 49er defense
              Another captain, sideline to sideline ilb
              Love the pick.
              if he turns into a fred warner then as they sat we found a hidden gem

Comment

Wow....he can do 4 more than me!!

Reminds me of my first workout freshman year at Ithaca. Applause died quickly...

Man, 9 of our top 14 offensive players are talented highly rated picks on rookie deals.

Risner, Muti, Cush, Lock, Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant, Adam O.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                  Reading what the Broncos posted, they intend to move him to ILB.
                  What did the Broncos post about him? I like the idea. I watched some highlights and he is all over

Comment

• I haven't seen it mentioned, but I'm also impressed with our new back-up quarterback, Driskell. He won't pressure Lock, but he's good enough if we need him.
                    I guess now I worry who really replaces Derek Wolfe. I think the Agim pick addressed that a little. But enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by welderhead View Post
                      I guess now I worry who really replaces Derek Wolfe. I think the Agim pick addressed that a little. But enough?
                      Jurrell Casey?

Comment

If there's one good thing from last season it's that Andy Reid won a trophy.
                        Agreed. I am very Happy for Andy.
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
                          ILB?

KWHIT is going to be furious and just keep asking why we didn't bring Brandon Marshall back

https://imgur.com/a/ag6sbAi
                          I hate Brandon Marshall, total turd!

Comment

• Originally posted by DN1218 View Post
                            What did the Broncos post about him? I like the idea. I watched some highlights and he is all over
                            https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...h-overall-pick

Strnad joins an inside linebacking group in Denver headed by Alexander Johnson and Todd Davis.

This was the last line on the release posted in the link.
                            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• It's time for Denver to bring in the royalty. Draft Prince Tega and sign Prince Amukamara
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• NE in the draft or FA did not get any wr help at all just like last year they lack weapons

Comment

Working...
                                X