Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Wow. A DE. Wonder why no more OL?
    My best guess is that they have a vet depth OT about to be signed. I can't fathom any other reason for the complete ignoring of drafting an OT. Somebody ready to play instead of developmental.

Comment

• That WR room is looking very crowded.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Thad Moss undrafted, bet he wishes he went back to LSU

Comment

• I don't see a pro bowler on the last two picks. I think the keg is basically empty. I would have looked for tackler/safety sort. I'm happy with this draft!

Comment

• This is interesting off the CBS NFL Draft Tracker. Grade A

Derrek Tuszka EDGE, NDST
            Height: 6-5, Weight: 251

Probably may favorite pick in Round 7. Tuszka is a high-caliber athlete for the edge-rusher spot and has a refined pass-rush move toolbox. Perfect type to learn from Von Miller and Bradley Chubb as he gets stronger. (Chris Trapasso)

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
              This is interesting off the CBS NFL Draft Tracker. Grade A

Derrek Tuszka EDGE, NDST

Probably may favorite pick in Round 7. Tuszka is a high-caliber athlete for the edge-rusher spot and has a refined pass-rush move toolbox. Perfect type to learn from Von Miller and Bradley Chubb as he gets stronger. (Chris Trapasso)
              Hmm Interesting.

Comment

• Overall, I think we had a very good draft. At least 3 probable starters and several that could be starters within two years. Let the UDFA mayhem begin.
                :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                  This is interesting off the CBS NFL Draft Tracker. Grade A

Derrek Tuszka EDGE, NDST

I have been using the CBS site for years. It's not perfect but it does have great functionality. They do always seem to have an assessment ready to go. I hope they're right.
                  Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Are we posting UFA information here? Or will there be a UFA thread created? Just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by DN1218 View Post
                      Are we posting UFA information here? Or will there be a UFA thread created? Just curious
                      You can start one if you like!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Only 3 Wr s .......

I think Drew should be gushing over right now, Elway has definitely surrounded him with weapons. This offense may transform from Bruce Banner to The Incredible Hulk this year.

I think all the receivers not named Sutton should take notice cause it just got very crowded.

We let Keenum go down the road and we got Muti, I think we got the best of that one. Thank you Case and the Skins.

I am now very worried about OT this year, but the Interior seems to have gotten a lot better.
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Comment

• Nearly all of my free time has been devoted to the draft... it's been a truly enjoyable time seeing all of your opinions and viewpoints on our roster and these prospects. This might just be the class that takes us to the next level. We will wait and see.

Comment

• Fun draft really enjoyed it thanks all until next year.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Great Draft Denver Broncos Country !!!! Ohhh Yaaaaaa !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X