Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Good call, however I could still see Jacksonville taking a WR rd 1. I would personally take the best OL/DL I could find for Jacksonville's pick but that doesn't mean anything.
    Definitely. Jacksonville fans are also clamoring for Jeudy. The team, however, has gaping holes at OT and CB, with obvious needs at DL as well after trading away Campbell. GM Dave Caldwell is quite unpredictable. I think they go for C.J. Henderson or Andrew Thomas.
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

    Comment


    • Elway just finished up his conference call and mentioned that Okudah was the number one corner on most boards, while also listing off Henderson, Terrell, and Diggs. Interesting.
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
        Elway just finished up his conference call and mentioned that Okudah was the number one corner on most boards, while also listing off Henderson, Terrell, and Diggs. Interesting.
        That would be my list too. I don't want us to take Henderson #15. I would be okay with Henderson and Diggs later than that.
        Last edited by WYBRONCO; 04-20-2020, 12:58 PM. Reason: grammar

        Comment


        • Can't wait to see what happens! With multiple needs, we're in a good position to capitalize on a top player if there are runs on WR, OT, or both (assuming QBs will also be in the top 14 picks). I see this as a 2 year project to build enough talent to compete for a SB, so I'm OK with getting a top player at any of the positions we need and following it up with solid upgrades in 2-3 more positions. If we do that, we'll be well positioned just as Lock hits his year 3-5 window.

          Comment


          • Technical glitch with today's NFL mock draft, a dry run with all the GMs. Happened with pick #1.

            Elway says it went fine otherwise. He says they all calmed down and it went good.

            Comment


            • I would even bet some cash (:2cents that SF deals one of these picks. Maybe both. In the end they must have a 2nd or 3rd or 4th pic.

              Other potential trading partners, for someone - The Jags, Cleveland, Minnesota, and one of the early teams looking for trade currency. Maybe even the other multi 1st round teams - Miami and The Raiders.

              Heck, could be almost anyone!!

              Any teams you expect to trade?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                I would even bet some cash (:2cents that SF deals one of these picks. Maybe both. In the end they must have a 2nd or 3rd or 4th pic.

                Other potential trading partners, for someone - The Jags, Cleveland, Minnesota, and one of the early teams looking for trade currency. Maybe even the other multi 1st round teams - Miami and The Raiders.

                Heck, could be almost anyone!!

                Any teams you expect to trade?
                all.
                Of.
                Them.



                Lol
                I need more Oline, please and thank you

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  I would even bet some cash (:2cents that SF deals one of these picks. Maybe both. In the end they must have a 2nd or 3rd or 4th pic.

                  Other potential trading partners, for someone - The Jags, Cleveland, Minnesota, and one of the early teams looking for trade currency. Maybe even the other multi 1st round teams - Miami and The Raiders.

                  Heck, could be almost anyone!!

                  Any teams you expect to trade?
                  Elway has not traded with an AFC West opponent and it seems, from his history, to prefer to trade with NFC teams. There is an article, I think on the Broncos official website that goes over his history of trading in the draft... I was surprised at how much he actually has made trades. So I would eliminate Oakland.
                  I think Minnesota is the most likely partner, mostly due to their position in the 1st and 2nd. Then I would say Cleveland for the #10 but I am going to say that won't happen because too much talk about that trade so it probably won't happen.
                  I don't think S.F. moved to 13 to trade back from it, that doesn't make sense. Maybe their later pick?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Who do you guys absolutely don't want at #15? What scenario or pick would make you break your TV?
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                      Who do you guys absolutely don't want at #15? What scenario or pick would make you break your TV?
                      A reach. Like grant delpit at fifteen.

                      I would also be frustrated if we traded up
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

                      Comment


                      • In otherwise uncertain times, it's great the draft is just around the corner; a most welcome and exciting distraction.
                        What I'm looking forward to most is the post-draft analysis and debate.
                        I learn a lot about the Broncos and football in general on this MB. Some great posters and interesting viewpoints. Keep up the great work
                        Last edited by BiscuitBronco; 04-21-2020, 03:53 AM. Reason: Typo

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                          Elway has not traded with an AFC West opponent and it seems, from his history, to prefer to trade with NFC teams. There is an article, I think on the Broncos official website that goes over his history of trading in the draft... I was surprised at how much he actually has made trades. So I would eliminate Oakland.
                          I think Minnesota is the most likely partner, mostly due to their position in the 1st and 2nd. Then I would say Cleveland for the #10 but I am going to say that won't happen because too much talk about that trade so it probably won't happen.
                          I don't think S.F. moved to 13 to trade back from it, that doesn't make sense. Maybe their later pick?
                          from what ive heard minnesota is unlikely. due to paying for cousins, they have a lot of holes to fill. they lost 3/4 corners and need oline and dline help. not saying it wont happen but it sounds like they need all the picks they can get
                          Glen Haven Fire

                          Comment


                          • I’ll wait until Thursday to be disappointed, but I honestly can’t think of a first round scenario where I would be unhappy.

                            We have five picks in the top 100. If we trade up for an elite, blue chip prospect— I cannot imagine we give up a devastating amount of draft capital in the process.

                            We’re in a great spot to sit at #15 too. Especially if there’s a run on QBs or OTs. Someone very gifted will fall to us.

                            If we trade down, that’s more picks we can use to build our roster and still get a legitimate first round talent.
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                              I’ll wait until Thursday to be disappointed, but I honestly can’t think of a first round scenario where I would be unhappy.

                              We have five picks in the top 100. If we trade up for an elite, blue chip prospect— I cannot imagine we give up a devastating amount of draft capital in the process.

                              We’re in a great spot to sit at #15 too. Especially if there’s a run on QBs or OTs. Someone very gifted will fall to us.

                              If we trade down, that’s more picks we can use to build our roster and still get a legitimate first round talent.
                              That's just it, unless we overpay massively. The price for Arizona to move from 15 to 10 with Oakland for Rosen(still a top QB) was adding their 3rd and 5th. Around there is not a bad price to pay at all.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

                              Comment


                              • For me if it's not Jeudy at 15 I don't want to draft anyone I want to see a trade down, would be ok with a trade up for Jeudy as well. If we can't Get Jeudy via trade up or by sitting tight I will be upset if we draft anyone at 15.
                                sigpic WHEC-724

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X