No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 15th pick of the draft, the Denver Broncos select....Braden Mann, Punter, Texas A&M!

That would be disappointing. Aside from that, we could go WR, OT, DL, LB at 15 and get a really good player (I'm assuming Simmons and Okudah aren't dropping to us). We need upgrades at several positions and depth at almost all of them, so wouldn't want to spend a top 100 pick trading up unless an elite player slid, but can't wait to see what happens!

Comment

• Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
      With the 15th pick of the draft, the Denver Broncos select....Braden Mann, Punter, Texas A&M!

That would be disappointing. Aside from that, we could go WR, OT, DL, LB at 15 and get a really good player (I'm assuming Simmons and Okudah aren't dropping to us). We need upgrades at several positions and depth at almost all of them, so wouldn't want to spend a top 100 pick trading up unless an elite player slid, but can't wait to see what happens!
      Right there with you. Can not wait for Thursday night.

All of us have spent weeks arguing our preferences of strategy and players. Now we get to see what Elway's/ Fanfio's/ Shurmur's/Munchak's preferences are.

Especially interested to see if they believe one player is worthy of moving up to pick. And secondly , whether they prioritize a WR early or has all my hand wringing and pounding on the table for one has been misguided because they like a couple guys in the 4th and 5th just as much.

Comment

• https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...-from-alabama/

explains away the mystery

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
          I always wondered why Now I Know LOL or do we really know LOL?

Comment

• Big John....have a good day of sessions with your group. Maybe take a break this evening and let it resonate and marinate. Have a nice steak and a glass of your finest wine. Relax. And get a good night's sleep.

You got this!!

(Oh....and make sure your IT team is happy!!!)

Comment

• Nerds!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• I don’t think I’ve had more anticipation for a draft than this one. Given our current circumstances, it’s natural to get very caught up in the pre-draft hype, analysis, and rumors. I appreciate everyone’s viewpoints and opinions to this point and it’s created for great discussion on this board these past few months. Can’t wait to see what Elway does tomorrow.
                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                  I don’t think I’ve had more anticipation for a draft than this one. Given our current circumstances, it’s natural to get very caught up in the pre-draft hype, analysis, and rumors. I appreciate everyone’s viewpoints and opinions to this point and it’s created for great discussion on this board these past few months. Can’t wait to see what Elway does tomorrow.
                  Well said!

Very trying times. And for us sports lovers, almost nothing there, other than rumours and rewinds. But thankfully we've had some NFL continuity, with FA and The Draft, which in my opinion, could not have had a better window of opportunity. Sure, some challenges, but considering everything, not a big deal.

And tomorrow can't come fast enough! But guess what, then we got Friday......and Saturday. And the Undrafted portion of the show. And then weeks of recaps, analysis, and good ole discussion and debate.

It's good to have folks to talk with, even if we have differing views at times. It's all good!:thumb:

Comment

• Joe Burrow and others be like, "Did you have to take the shine off us, Gronk?"

Comment

• I already assume that tomorrow's going to be a mess with the draft 100% internet and phone. Picks are going to be delayed, zoom meetings are going to be hacked, misdirection abound. We may be lucky to even draft someone on time at 15.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• The Official 2020 Denver Broncos Draft Thread

The NFL Draft will be discussed in great detail and length, in the other forum, but this will be our Broncos Draft HQ.

Have fun with it, and looking forward to a fantastic 3 days ahead!!

Go John GO!!

:lombardi:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                          I already assume that tomorrow's going to be a mess with the draft 100% internet and phone. Picks are going to be delayed, zoom meetings are going to be hacked, misdirection abound. We may be lucky to even draft someone on time at 15.

Comment

• Rumours at this late stage are welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                              I already assume that tomorrow's going to be a mess with the draft 100% internet and phone. Picks are going to be delayed, zoom meetings are going to be hacked, misdirection abound. We may be lucky to even draft someone on time at 15.
                              They actually already drafted the first round and will play it out tomorrow...........I kid I kid lol

Comment

• P
                                Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
                                They actually already drafted the first round and will play it out tomorrow...........I kid I kid lol
                                Lol...you never know... haha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X