Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR Tim
    replied
    Just saw C. Heck OT was selected by HOU. No consequence to the Broncos just one of my late round hopefuls.

This offensive rebuild is eerily similar to when Elway revamped the defense several years ago. Within a couple years the entire makeup of the team changed. It just did again.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Building around the QB right now, if Lock falters the next guy falls into an ideal situation.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Elway has had years to think about this QB thing. After all the failures with Paxton and the free agents I think Elway is trying to make sure he is giving Lock everything he needs to succeed.

...................but lets make sure he has time to throw now.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    New name for our offense: Lock-ed and Loaded!

Huge expectations for our offense now.

Would like to see another OL with one of our final picks.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    There are going to be a lot of personnel groupings, Drew Lock is going to have his hands full learning the offense.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Although I was surprised by taking WR in the first two rounds and a TE here, honestly, while I understand why some disagree, I get it. It's an offensive driven league. And while you want to shore up the offensive line, having a plethora of weapons help because now teams are less likely to stack the box.

One thing's for sure, we're not looking to be on the defensive, we're going on the offensive.

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Going out on a limb here but I'm thinking the days of leading the league in 3 and outs and scoring 17pts a game has ended.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Drew be like...

Leave a comment:

• MarshallMoss
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    Gil Brandt's top rated TE in the entire draft. He knows a thing or two about the game.
    GIl Brandt's 39th overall ranked draft prospect.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    We are also in a very healthy Cap place, I imagine we add a couple street FA after the draft...still think a guy like Beachum makes a tom of sense given his history with Munch.

We have some $$$ to spend still...

Leave a comment:

• Mosk
    replied
    Great pick, I didn’t realize he ran a 4.49. Big O caught 17 TDs from Lock at Missouri.

Fant, Albert, Vannett, Beck is my hopeful group when it’s all said and done.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Drew be like...

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Broncos selected Missouri TE Albert Okwuegbunam with the No. 118 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.

Okwuegbunam (6’5/255) was a three-year starter at Missouri with 4.49 speed who was at his best in the red zone and on vertical routes. He led the SEC in receiving touchdowns (11) as a freshman despite only playing nine games, but declared for the NFL after a disappointing 26-306-6 junior season. On tape, he has intriguing long speed once his big body gets going, but he isn’t a separator near the line of scrimmage. He only averaged 5.4 yards on his targets within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage and is far better on vertical shots and in the red zone where his size and speed come into play the most. Okwuegbunam isn’t likely to be a 70+ catch player unless his releases and route running improve. Denver certainly is investing in pass catchers for Drew Lock, and Albert O joins a tight end room with last year's athletic phenom Noah Fant.

Rotoworld

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    A 6'5" 258 lb. TE who runs a 4.49 40 who caught a lot of passes from Buzz at Mizzou.
    We now seemingly have an embarrassment of riches on offense. Let’s hope we can keep Drew upright. I was hoping we’d grab the OT from Washington.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    John Elway is on a mission to rebuild this offense. This 4thr TE Albert O is ginormous

I guess did he play with Drew Lock?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X