No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live relatively close to Las Vegas and I was originally planning on be there tomorrow.

I so badly wanted to be the guy wearing the hardhat that holds two beers with one long tube.

Dreams were shattered.

Comment

• Feeling like Christmas Eve all over again... for all those restless folks out there, here are links to the draft threads from the last five years.

It's certainly entertaining and interesting to look back at our reactions to our beloved franchise's decisions and seeing a lot of our old takes at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
        I live relatively close to Las Vegas and I was originally planning on be there tomorrow.

I so badly wanted to be the guy wearing the hardhat that holds two beers with one long tube.

Dreams were shattered.
        The Same Here 😑

Comment

• So I cannot sleep. I am wide awake and it is 1am and all I got on my mind is that the Time is Here The Time Is Now It Is The N.FL.Draft Day 2020. Oh Ya !! it is finally here. Lets Go Denver Broncos Draft Right and Playoffs and more are coming our way back to Denver Broncos Country where it belongs. ( That winning feeling ) !!

Comment

• One of the most insightful interviews I've seen in this draft season. Worth a watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
              One of the most insightful interviews I've seen in this draft season. Worth a watch.

Very good interview. Thanks for sharing. Seems like Ruggs got his head on straight and def doesn’t seem like a guy you have to worry about from a personality standpoint and a guy who’s going to put in work.

Comment

• Looks like the dolphins are trying to get the Lions number 3 pick without having to give up their own 5 pick. That could throw a wrench in the draft!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                  Very good interview. Thanks for sharing. Seems like Ruggs got his head on straight and def doesn’t seem like a guy you have to worry about from a personality standpoint and a guy who’s going to put in work.
                  I'm not surprised. Most of the Alabama players that come to the NFL, lately, seem to be well disciplined, with the exception being a few, like Rolando McClain and Reuben Foster. And that's because they play under a no nonsense coach in Nick Saban.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                    Looks like the dolphins are trying to get the Lions number 3 pick without having to give up their own 5 pick. That could throw a wrench in the draft!!
                    It definitely could but I don't know if Detroit wants to trade out of the top 5 or 6 and miss out on one of the top guys. They need more draft capital but they need studs too.

Comment

• I want Denver to come out of this draft with one of the top 4 WR (Juedy, Ruggs, Jefferson, or Lamb) and to find a way to land Cushenberry. Day one starter at center and I feel like he’s a very safe pick to be a good player.

Comment

I want Denver to come out of this draft with one of the top 4 WR (Juedy, Ruggs, Jefferson, or Lamb) and to find a way to land Cushenberry. Day one starter at center and I feel like he’s a very safe pick to be a good player.
                        That would put a huge smile on this guy's face!!!

Comment

Looks like the dolphins are trying to get the Lions number 3 pick without having to give up their own 5 pick. That could throw a wrench in the draft!!
                          I think I would be almost shocked if they did that. They just as well ask Bill Belichick if he wants the pick or San Diego wants the pick. Detroit at 5 still has a tremendously talented player and a bonus a position of need as well. It just is not smart to fall too far back when they could use pick to address serious needs with a tremendous upside in talent.

Comment

I want Denver to come out of this draft with one of the top 4 WR (Juedy, Ruggs, Jefferson, or Lamb) and to find a way to land Cushenberry. Day one starter at center and I feel like he’s a very safe pick to be a good player.
                            No arguments with that plan. IMO.

Keeps reasonable expectations too. After weeks of fan mocks and creative trade ideas we get to the reality of the draft. Where every team has a plan and is ready to execute it tonight.

My expectations for tonight does not even have names anymore. Elway and Co have their favorites. Let’s see them!

My expectations ( hopes) are of starters at WR, C/RG, CB and contributing projects at OT, ILB in the first six picks. Any late round fillers that can contribute is just icing on the cake.

Let’s go. Broncos!

EDIT: what the heck, couldn’t help myself. One last prayer to the football Gods for fun!

Ruggs WR, Cleveland OT, Hall CB, Hunt RG, Davis DT, Taylor ILB
                            Last edited by FR Tim; 04-23-2020, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                              Feeling like Christmas Eve all over again... for all those restless folks out there, here are links to the draft threads from the last five years.

It's certainly entertaining and interesting to look back at our reactions to our beloved franchise's decisions and seeing a lot of our old takes at the time.
                              Thx for that!:thumb:

Comment

Do you know what Miami wants to offer? Wow, if they kept 3 and 5, they'd be seriously adding top tier talent. But even their other two 1sts only add up to 1600 whereas 3 is worth 2200. Big gap! It could decimate their overall draft this year, or defer more pain to the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X