NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    If Tua or Herbert drop a bit, this could be the story.
    I really think so too, and a dark horse, the Saints. The Saints have one quarterback on their roster, Brees, they are one pick behind New England, so either could jump if one of the quarterbacks fall. And if any of them make in past 6, which I doubt, then they could sit around for a bit. Who is taking quarterback between 7-17 ? Jacksonville and the Raiders at 9 and 12 ? Not there, I don't see that. So I think if any make it past 6, I think New England or the Saints are coming and would need to get ahead of Miami, Jacksonville, and Las Veges at 18, 19, and 20, because these teams can't pass up quarterback twice. Either way, I see no chance the top quarterbacks make it past the 20th pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      I have a bet with a buddy that Tua falls out of the top ten. I think he falls myself, his fragile injury history should scare all teams looking for a QB
      Don’t call him “fragile” or associate the word with him. He’s a warrior and took some bad hits.
      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• While is it possible that the top receivers are gone by 15, it's more likely than not that one of them will fall to 15. I'll be very surprised if we don't walk away with one of the best receivers in the draft tonight. If the philosophy is to outscore the Chiefs, then you have to get playmakers on the field that are better than what we have now.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          I really think so too, and a dark horse, the Saints. The Saints have one quarterback on their roster, Brees, they are one pick behind New England, so either could jump if one of the quarterbacks fall. And if any of them make in past 6, which I doubt, then they could sit around for a bit. Who is taking quarterback between 7-17 ? Jacksonville and the Raiders at 9 and 12 ? Not there, I don't see that. So I think if any make it past 6, I think New England or the Saints are coming and would need to get ahead of Miami, Jacksonville, and Las Veges at 18, 19, and 20, because these teams can't pass up quarterback twice. Either way, I see no chance the top quarterbacks make it past the 20th pick.
          Dang Pats got a load of picks!!!

Comment

• An hour and a half y’all... almost that time!!
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
              While is it possible that the top receivers are gone by 15, it's more likely than not that one of them will fall to 15. I'll be very surprised if we don't walk away with one of the best receivers in the draft tonight. If the philosophy is to outscore the Chiefs, then you have to get playmakers on the field that are better than what we have now.
              We will have a shot at a top guy, I can't see 4 of them going in the top 15, but will that fourth available guy be significantly better than a guy you could trade back and get, if receiver is the top guy ? Was doing some reading on Mims, haven't watched any of these guys, and he sounds more intriguigin to me than the Bama boys.

Comment

• The other minor story is how little most of us talk about Joe Burrow. Going #1 for so long, he almost becomes secondary.

It will be interesting to see if he is truly the impetus for a competitive Bengals team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                  Don’t call him “fragile” or associate the word with him. He’s a warrior and took some bad hits.
                  March 20, 2018: Tagovailoa breaks finger in spring practice

Oct. 6, 2018: Tagovailoa suffers sprained right knee

Nov. 10, 2018: Tagovailoa leaves game against Mississippi State with quad injury

Dec. 1, 2018: Tagovailoa suffers high ankle sprain during SEC Championship vs. Georgia

Oct. 20, 2019: Tagovailoa suffers high ankle sprain in opposite ankle

Nov. 16, 2019: Tagovailoa dislocates right hip against Mississippi State

https://www-sbnation-com.cdn.ampproj...t-2020-alabama

Comment

Nov. 10, 2018: Tagovailoa leaves game against Mississippi State with quad injury

Dec. 1, 2018: Tagovailoa suffers high ankle sprain during SEC Championship vs. Georgia

And....during that hip injury hit, he broke his nose on top of it

Comment

I think you might have just sold me!!!! But I do get that he is a tough young man.

Comment

• About what time are the Broncos picking, any guess?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                          I think juedy goes to the jets
                          At #11? Maybe. Talk has been about them taking a Tackle.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                            We will have a shot at a top guy, I can't see 4 of them going in the top 15, but will that fourth available guy be significantly better than a guy you could trade back and get, if receiver is the top guy ? Was doing some reading on Mims, haven't watched any of these guys, and he sounds more intriguigin to me than the Bama boys.
                            Mims is good value at a late 1st, early 2nd. However his route running and drops/targets are not as good as Jeudy and Ruggs by national consensus. He's good, but he's a risk just like the Alabama receivers are as well.
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Dang Pats got a load of picks!!!
                              Twelve, including four sixth rounders.

Comment

And....during that hip injury hit, he broke his nose on top of it
                                He broke his nose on his hip? Didn't he have a facemask?

Comment

Working...
                                X