X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder who Roger will hug tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Xfiniti is having issues \, does anyone know where I can live stream the Draft?

I used to download the NFL app on my phone but now its asking for some weird providers like prodigy and cox
      ABC is broadcasting it, you can check their app. Only free place is ABC, espn and NFL network you have to have cable or sat or a sling like package to get. Otherwise im sure you can find it on the radio regular or internet.

EDIT: you can see if xfinity has an app for streaming maybe??
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• i don't know if it's streaming but CBS+ or whatever it's called may be running it
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          From reading about him he seems to be a good combination of size, speed, and nature pass catching ability, and seems to fit what Lock likes based on his Missouri days in a receiver. Mims reads as a ready to play deep threat with a big catch radius and ability to track and attack the ball, I like that. I was reading he gets a little lazy and has more drops when he is trying to catch and make a move immediately up field on shorter routes, is that the general comment on him ?
          Yes, just from a concentration standpoint. None of these are red flags though and are easily coachable. When it comes down to it Alabama has a higher viewership and gets more spotlight to their star players. Mims would be a top 10 pick if he were playing for Alabama, that I have no doubt.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
            ABC is broadcasting it, you can check their app. Only free place is ABC, espn and NFL network you have to have cable or sat or a sling like package to get. Otherwise im sure you can find it on the radio regular or internet.

EDIT: you can see if xfinity has an app for streaming maybe??
            Apparently abc is not going to give the whole,thing for free.. just snippets..

I am using DAZN and it’s great so far..
            sigpic

Comment

• its about time im pretty excited hope we land a player tonight who will be bronco for a long time

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                Would you be willing to give up future picks?

A 2nd or 3rd next year? May be the best way to pull it off.
                I would give up a future 3rd rounder, but not a 2nd. The possibility of that being a high 2nd rounder is possible with a young quarterback. Obviously we have high hopes for Lock, but an injury or a not so great sophomore year could risk that, so I wouldn't use that.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

I just checked twitch and rich eisen is streaming a drafta thon right now, not sure if it will go through the whole draft or not
                  sigpic
                  BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• 5 minutes! Woot woot
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

What i'm using as well.

Comment

• Friendly reminder to NOT leak any picks before they’re announced on TV. This includes Twitter accounts such as Jason La Canfora, etc..
                        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Mooch....not wearing pants for this draft! Hahaha good for him... all business up top...and party down below!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                            Friendly reminder to NOT leak any picks before they’re announced on TV. This includes Twitter accounts such as Jason La Canfora, etc..
                            Seconded. if you do it... I’ll sneak peek you a temp ban,,,
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                              What's up folks?

Hope everyone is in good health and spirits for draft night!!
                              Love this day... so happy we get to have it right now.
                              Hey Rem, Nice to see you. I'm psyched , eating my nails as we speak. Got wings coming though.
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                                Friendly reminder to NOT leak any picks before they’re announced on TV. This includes Twitter accounts such as Jason La Canfora, etc..
                                Remember when ESPN and NFL Network used to show the guys receiving phone calls before the Commissioner announced the picks ? That was so deflating, glad they changed it live on the broadcasts.

Comment

Working...
                                X