Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Friendly reminder to NOT leak any picks before they’re announced on TV. This includes Twitter accounts such as Jason La Canfora, etc..
    Excellent reminder!!!

    No leaky.....:nono:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Mooch....not wearing pants for this draft! Hahaha good for him... all business up top...and party down below!
      Story of my life...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        What i'm using as well.
        Hey bud... love it.. all I use for the whole season now..
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
          Hey Rem, Nice to see you. I'm psyched , eating my nails as we speak. Got wings coming though.
          Nice i'm cooking right now... drinking some tea.... finally some sport content!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
            Hey Rem, Nice to see you. I'm psyched , eating my nails as we speak. Got wings coming though.
            I have Beers, spicy rum and coke, honey garlic pepperoni sticks, sweet southern BBQ chips... and just finished my hot dogs!

            House is all mine,,,
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              Hey bud... love it.. all I use for the whole season now..
              Yeah we are lucky.. get the nfl and all the boxing too on there...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                I have Beers, spicy rum and coke, honey garlic pepperoni sticks, sweet southern BBQ chips... and just finished my hot dogs!

                House is all mine,,,
                HAH yeah the missus it at her familys.. casa remedy is all mine.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                  Remember when ESPN and NFL Network used to show the guys receiving phone calls before the Commissioner announced the picks ? That was so deflating, glad they changed it live on the broadcasts.
                  Great change honestly. The suspense is fantastic.
                  2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                  Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

                  Comment


                  • Here we go guys!!! Here’s to a great weekend of drafting and seeing Elway & Co. continue to build our roster and add some cornerstone guys. It’s about THAT time finally!!!
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                      HAH yeah the missus it at her familys.. casa remedy is all mine.
                      Misses? When did that happen? Or this the misses right now?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Draft time...........
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • oh wow I wondered where mcshay was hopefully he will be fine

                          Comment


                          • Nice tribute to start...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Misses? When did that happen? Or this the misses right now?


                              ahem........

                              Comment


                              • Weird not hearing the cascade of boos for Goodell.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X