X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juedy all day

Comment

• Watch the Raiders take AJ Terrell
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
        Missed opportunity to get up to 11 to get a guy like Becton, disappointing, great pick Jets. If receiver is the target, you guys will get one of the top 3 you wanted, who you hoping for ?
        How do you know the Broncos didn't try to do that? Maybe the Browns or Jets didn't want to trade down.
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• If Elway passes on Wirfs or Kinlaw for a receiver, what an opportunity lost...

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            One more good oline player... and I see us having a really good oline... I like that idea,
            Getting close.....

Comment

• Worst case scenario, IMO now is Ruggs. I was hoping Becton might fall all the way down, though.

Comment

• I don't think you draft Wirfs if you are Denver. He has played right tackle, has questions about his vertical sets, and I don't like forcing him to learn a new language by moving him to the left. We got the 4th best tackle with Bolles the other year, I don't want to do that again.

Comment

• That stadium is coooooolllll looking...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Would love Wirfs really would but I totally understand the love for Jeudy

Comment

• I hope the Raiders don't take Jeudy.
                      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Man I could watch Becton run block all day. Quenton Nelson was impressive because he was so good technically but also incredibly strong and probably the strongest I had ever seen. But man I think Becton is stronger, much stronger, ive never seen someone push people down so effortlessly

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                          How do you know the Broncos didn't try to do that? Maybe the Browns or Jets didn't want to trade down.
                          True, but the Jets used the entire length of the clock, you would imagine that they were fielding calls.

Comment

• Raiders taking Ruggs

Comment

• Great Ruggs is gonna burn us twice a year
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Oh....crap. We're getting Jeudy or Lamb.

Comment

Working...
                                X