NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Spending a top 15 pick on a slot receiver isn't my idea of value, but, he will help from day 1 which ultimately is what I wanted. Don't love it, but we better be pass first spending all these top picks on offensive skill players in recent years.
    Who would you have taken?
    sigpic

Comment

• Boooooooooooooooooooooooom

Comment

• Well, I can honestly say I'm thrilled.

So glad we didn't trade up. Got Jeudy and kept our picks for now.

Comment

• Didn’t have to trade and got the WR1. Amazing. I’m so freakin’ happy. Lock will have his reliable, “get open” guy. Sweeeeet.
          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Gonna get locked by CHJ, and then we will have to hear about it
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Jeudy isn’t just a slot guy though. He just lined up there a lot last season

Comment

• 2 first round receivers, a first round tight end, Lyndsay and Gordon in the backfield, not many excuses for the offense now... Time to get some extra help up front, then start focusing HARD on some D-line and CB talent...

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Who would you have taken?
                  I would of liked to see us trade down, and if receiver was the target taken Mims. But, he will definitely make the team better, adds a new element to the offense no question.

Comment

• So Sutton, Juedy, Fant, Gordon and/or Lindsey. That’s some weapons. Just need the oline to gel..
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      Called it!
                      Yup. I did my final analysis tonight and landed with Jeudy. I preferred one of the tackles or CB, but Jeudy will be an immediate contributor.

Comment

• Definitely BPA and great to have elite talent slide to us. Great to have weapons. Now, can the line generate a run game and keep Lock upright long enough to deliver?

Comment

• CHJ is trash. He isn’t locking anyone down

Comment

• CHJ won't lock him down AT ALL...
                            GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                              Spending a top 15 pick on a slot receiver isn't my idea of value, but, he will help from day 1 which ultimately is what I wanted. Don't love it, but we better be pass first spending all these top picks on offensive skill players in recent years.
                              He should be able to do more then just the slot. He should be the number 2 with 2 wr out. Either way Shumer likes alot of 3 wr sets. He is also the most pro ready wr so that's nice.
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Would’ve preferred Lamb but Jeudy isn’t a bad player. Definitely needs to get stronger but he’s a phenomenal route runner

Comment

Working...
                                X