• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jax goes Fulton in my opinion
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      I thought Mayock was supposed to be good at this LOL, he could turn out but this sure seems like a reach
      Mayock picked Ferrell early last year, and he was a reach and played like one. Not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Jax are back....really not sure. Would they go Jefferson?

They gotta go offense. I would guess Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          Harris is best at being physical and pressing guys in the slot. Jeudy apparently lacks upper body strength and getting free of physical corners. Harris on paper reads to easily win that match up. Not loving the pick with what I am reading honestly, hopefully when I watch it jumps out me a little more.
          Agreed, he dominated since college players are not nearly as polished as pros in their technique. We got a potential high end #2 guy at 15.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• 3 years in a row the Raiders are making some suspect picks early on. I liked how they moved on from Mack and Cooper and what they got in return, but they are not getting the best out of it I don't think.

Comment

• Really on cloud 9 with the Jeudy pick! And many thought we would have to get to 9 or 10 to grab him meaning most likely losing a few picks in the process.
              Now if by some miracle we can get Murray or Ruiz or even Cushenberry this could be the best draft ever lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Mayock picked Ferrell early last year, and he was a reach and played like one. Not sure.
                Mayock always had random guys rated much higher than his counterparts. He was good at predicting other teams picks, but I don’t think he’s a terrific talent evaluator. But credit to him because he generally likes hard working no nonsense high motor guys and you can build teams around that.

Comment

• JAX should go Justin Jefferson or Josh Jones here.
                  2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                  Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Lots of draft capital to work with, let’s see Elway sneak back in and take another first rounder! Do it John! Let’s draft top talent and leave the late round “potentials” and “possibilities” for someone else...

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      I’d like a centre.., we have two really good guards if we have one.,
                      Yeah. To me grabbing an immediate starting impact Center would be the next move on the line as the OT prospects to replace Bolles were all gone.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• If we do get back into the first round, likely spots could be at #27 (Seattle) or #31 (San Francisco)

Comment

• Jags trying to get their D going again.

Comment

• Now that we got Jeudy, I can have my scotch.:thumb:
                            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                              If we do get back into the first round, likely spots could be at #27 (Seattle) or #31 (San Francisco)
                              Seattle has a penchant for trading out. SF has to trade because they have no picks til round 5. A trade can be had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                                Now that we got Jeudy, I can have my scotch.:thumb:
                                We were supposed to wait?

What’s your poison ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X