X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Is it a little weird we haven't signed a single draft pick so far?? What's the hold up??
    Probably the pandemic.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Is it a little weird we haven't signed a single draft pick so far?? What's the hold up??

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Draft trivia, The Panthers drafted 7 D players.....in other words, their entire draft!

Leave a comment:

• Nuts4koi
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I enjoyed seeing the Netane Muti highlight video. We got some humble players it seems once we get past the 1st round .

This Muti kid appears to love knocking people on their asses.

This kid's motor seems to run high all the time. As long as he's healthy, he's going to be a road grader.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    I enjoyed seeing the Netane Muti highlight video. We got some humble players it seems once we get past the 1st round .

This Muti kid appears to love knocking people on their asses.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Great Draft Denver Broncos Country !!!! Ohhh Yaaaaaa !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Fun draft really enjoyed it thanks all until next year.

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Nearly all of my free time has been devoted to the draft... it's been a truly enjoyable time seeing all of your opinions and viewpoints on our roster and these prospects. This might just be the class that takes us to the next level. We will wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• DN1218
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Only 3 Wr s .......

I think Drew should be gushing over right now, Elway has definitely surrounded him with weapons. This offense may transform from Bruce Banner to The Incredible Hulk this year.

I think all the receivers not named Sutton should take notice cause it just got very crowded.

We let Keenum go down the road and we got Muti, I think we got the best of that one. Thank you Case and the Skins.

I am now very worried about OT this year, but the Interior seems to have gotten a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by DN1218 View Post
    Are we posting UFA information here? Or will there be a UFA thread created? Just curious
    You can start one if you like!

Leave a comment:

• DN1218
    replied
    Are we posting UFA information here? Or will there be a UFA thread created? Just curious

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
    This is interesting off the CBS NFL Draft Tracker. Grade A

Derrek Tuszka EDGE, NDST
    Height: 6-5, Weight: 251

Probably may favorite pick in Round 7. Tuszka is a high-caliber athlete for the edge-rusher spot and has a refined pass-rush move toolbox. Perfect type to learn from Von Miller and Bradley Chubb as he gets stronger. (Chris Trapasso)
    I have been using the CBS site for years. It's not perfect but it does have great functionality. They do always seem to have an assessment ready to go. I hope they're right.

Leave a comment:

• Nuts4koi
    replied
    Overall, I think we had a very good draft. At least 3 probable starters and several that could be starters within two years. Let the UDFA mayhem begin.

Leave a comment:

• DN1218
    replied
    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
    This is interesting off the CBS NFL Draft Tracker. Grade A

Derrek Tuszka EDGE, NDST
    Height: 6-5, Weight: 251

Probably may favorite pick in Round 7. Tuszka is a high-caliber athlete for the edge-rusher spot and has a refined pass-rush move toolbox. Perfect type to learn from Von Miller and Bradley Chubb as he gets stronger. (Chris Trapasso)
    Hmm Interesting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X