Antonio Gibson WR/RB from Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Gibson WR/RB from Memphis

this kid seems like he could be interesting. he had really limited touches in a way in college. still he played alot of Slot WR has very soft hands and catches well. he also played running back. the real issue with him is he has really perfected any position. he can do alot of things good but nothing really great. but the tools are there. you could see this kid project to be a 3rd down back or a pass catching back year one and develope more. he will have to improve his route running as a WR and his Frame looks like a RB to be 6'1 223. he is explosive but runs a bit straight up for liking. either way he is a really interesting developmental prospect and having a guy who could be like a Deebo Samuels or a Christian McCaffrey on our team would be great.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I believe this kid is one of the most under rated athletes in the draft. There are a couple of pretty good articles out there about him. I am intrigued, definitely has big play potential and should be a monster special teams player. I would be happy to take him in a later round. I am kind of surprised he hasn't moved up the board a bit more but I don't think anyone knows what position he will play, and he doesn't seem to be a polished route runner.

Comment

Originally posted by myoung View Post
      I believe this kid is one of the most under rated athletes in the draft. There are a couple of pretty good articles out there about him. I am intrigued, definitely has big play potential and should be a monster special teams player. I would be happy to take him in a later round. I am kind of surprised he hasn't moved up the board a bit more but I don't think anyone knows what position he will play, and he doesn't seem to be a polished route runner.
      His athleticism and explosion looks great expecially for a 6'1 220 pound guy. He runs a bit straight and is not a nuanced route runner at all. But he can run any rb route and has a full route tree out of the back field. I am not sure how much he contributes right away but in a year or 2 I feel he could be a monster in this league. He just needs to pick a positions weither it be wr or running back and master that spot

I mean his combine backs up the freak athlete 6'0 228 and a 4.3 forty.
      Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 03-14-2020, 07:07 AM.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
      X