nfl network reporting CHJ to chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl network reporting CHJ to chargers

I was hoping he would not go to a rival but it looks like he is.
    20m/2 years. Did we offer anything at all to him? I hope he plays well but the chargers lose often.

Love CHJ, but he isn't what he was. He's done well for himself and his family getting a nice big payday.

Comment

For some strange reason the other CHJ thread was LOCKED ..........

But yeah - good luck CHJ thx for the SB Championship ........good luck in nomansland
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I agree, I love what he did for us but do think it was time to move on. Just thought this would be of interest to most people around here. I was a little surprised at the 10m/yr average, thought he was seeking more. Glad we got his absolute best years.

Comment

I suppose we will still get to watch him get burnt by tyreek hill for two games a year

Comment

Originally posted by 86rocco View Post
            I was hoping he would not go to a rival but it looks like he is.
            20m/2 years. Did we offer anything at all to him? I hope he plays well but the chargers lose often.
            Here is a little more detail on his contract... 2 years 17M base, includes 9.5M in 2020, then a 7.5M option in 2021. It really is not a 2 year 20M deal, Cap hit for 2020 5.75M, he is getting 7.5M signing bonus and 9.5M total GTD... average is 8.5M.

Chad Jensen reported that the Bronco offered 2yr 26M deal before the trade deadline ... he turned down.

Oh yeah, the cap hit ranks him at 33 highest for CBs
            Last edited by brianmcfarlane; 03-19-2020, 08:35 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I agree, I love what he did for us but do think it was time to move on. Just thought this would be of interest to most people around here. I was a little surprised at the 10m/yr average, thought he was seeking more. Glad we got his absolute best years.
              I think CHJ overinflated his value a little bit....

Comment

If CHJ really wanted to be here he would of been. He is getting less money the I thought he would get, but other teams watched film the last 2 years too.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                  I think CHJ overinflated his value a little bit....
                  It certainly seems like he did. And if the contract of what the other poster shared is true then CHJ really wanted out of Denver.

Comment

It certainly seems like he did. And if the contract of what the other poster shared is true then CHJ really wanted out of Denver.
                    The 'dawgs' are gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X