Trade Back Back Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Back Back Mock

Hello friends! As I quarantine my life I find myself going to profootballnetwork to try some mock drafts as they have free trades in their version. So here is my latest. This mock is under the potential that the 3 WRs are gone as well as the OTs. Herbert or Tua falls to 15 and Colts have capital to move up to get them.

Trade 1: #15 and #118 to colts for #34, #44, and #75

Trade 2: #34 to Miami for #56 and #70

Current Picks:

2nd round #44 Isaiah Wilson RT UGA Has the length to be dominate and carries weight well.

2nd round #46 Jaylon Johnson CB Utah Solid CB who has nasty to his game

2nd round #56 LaViska Shenault WR CU Only reason he's available is due to injury concerns. Serious upside

3rd round #70 Jeremy Chinn S/LB S.Ill I doubt he drops this far but would fill a huge void.

3rd round #75 Matt Hennessy C Temple Would allow Gaslow to stay at RG and solidify our OL.

3rd round #77 Malik Harrison MLB OSU Very dependable MLB who matched with A.J. would complete a great LBer group.

3rd round #83 Damon Arnette CB OSU This is my personal man crush. High floor as far as talent, risk is character. Will tackle.

3rd round #95 Chase Claypool WR ND This pick would be a lot of different WRs but Claypool is here so we take him.

Rest of picks used to fill needs as FO see fit.

I don't think trading down will be that hard and with the number of pick that the Colts and Dolphins have, this isn't Maddenish in my mind. Would add so much talent to our overall roster.
    Last edited by andrewmlb; 04-15-2020, 08:33 AM.
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Very improbable, but I love the plan!

Comment

I am starting to get dizzy with all these trade mocks, but I am always interested in trading back opportunities. I prefer we still end up with a 1st, but hey, the better the scouting the better the outcome with plenty of early round selections!

Comment

Working...
      X