What would Shock you at 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would Shock you at 15

Let's try something different. What's a sneaky player not linked to Broncos in mocks that could be selected at #15. Basically, what would shock you but make sense.

I think Xavier McKinney can be in play. Versatile safety who Fangio can put all over the field. With the age of Jackson and departure of Parks, I see this as a need.
    sigpic

K'Lavon Chaisson OLB Just like Ray with V. Miller and D. Ware. We could unload V. Miller during the year if our record does not reflect growth and have a younger tandem.
    Last edited by andrewmlb; 04-15-2020, 08:50 AM.
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Derrick Brown Or Justin Jefferson. Too high on board to go 15. If we go WR I would take Ruggs or Jeudy if not trade down for Reagor or Mims. ILB Queen would also be surprise bc every year when ILB where off the charts we always passed now that they are not high playmakers if we take one at 15 I’d be so depressed
      sigpic

Comment

A QB

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
          A QB
          That would be it (other than kicker/long snapper)!

Shocker in a good way...….someone who fell too far (usual suspects - Simmons, one of the top 2 WRs)
          Shocker in a bad way...….anyone who should not have been drafted inside the top 20, based on consensus, or was not a position of any type of need.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Shocker in a good way...….someone who fell too far (usual suspects - Simmons, one of the top 2 WRs)
            Shocker in a bad way...….anyone who should not have been drafted inside the top 20, based on consensus, or was not a position of any type of need.
            a te?

glad op mentioned mckinney. shocker for me would be us trading back a little, drafting mckinney and then trading backup for mims or diggs. after digging around a little on mckinney and how much 5/6 db sets we run, i think xavier would be the most impactful unless we get simmons. i still like chin or dugger but i think xavier has a high iq and cover skills to fit.
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I think a few mocks have predicted Grant Delpit to Denver. Picking a Safety at #15 would be a shock, but Delpit is the top-ranked SS. Doubt if it would happen, but expect a Safety will be drafted at some point.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I would be shocked with Deandre Swift at #15. This may not count for the sake of the thread because a RB rd 1 is not really a need for us. He is a very talented young man however.

I would be very, very surprised with Patrick Queen at #15 as we haven't taken a ILB in so long in rd 1 I don't even know.

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
                  I would be shocked with Deandre Swift at #15. This may not count for the sake of the thread because a RB rd 1 is not really a need for us. He is a very talented young man however.

I would be very, very surprised with Patrick Queen at #15 as we haven't taken a ILB in so long in rd 1 I don't even know.
                  I was just about to mention Queen. He would be an interesting choice (but a surprise). Key for Queen is keeping blockers off of him. Dynamic player if he can roam but undersized to break from blocks. Broncos D-line and edge rushers may be enough to keep him free.

I don't hate it!

Comment

I will be shocked if fans are 100% happy with the pick
                    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Oops....it said what would shock you but make sense...my shocker in a bad way does not make sense. I don't play by the rules!

Lets re-take the shocker in a bad way....anyone drafted outside the top 20 or not in any type of need. "It would make sense because"..even consensus picks are wrong sometimes, and what I think is need may not be what the brass think it is. And (choke) if Brady went all those rounds, can we always believe in the process?

Comment

Oops....it said what would shock you but make sense...my shocker in a bad way does not make sense. I don't play by the rules!
                        Likewise!

I suppose if it makes sense, then I won't be.

Comment

Staying put

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                            Staying put
                            I think that's fair. Elway is always really active on draft day. My guess would be a trade down to the low 20s and potentially using that capital to trade back up into the back end of the first.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                              I will be shocked if fans are 100% happy with the pick
                              LOL Now that is Funny LOL .

Comment

Working...
                              X