DT wanting to come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT wanting to come back

DT says he has recently talked to Sutton and wants to come back and play for Denver. His exact words were “It would be great. I would finish there if I came back. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.”

Imagine, Sutton, Fant, DT and one of Ruggs/Juedy/Lamb/Jefferson.

I think he's done as a player, and Vannett is wearing 88 now. A token deal so that DT can retire a Bronco before the season would be fine with me.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Bring back DT

For a contract that doesn’t hurt us!

Comment

The trajectory is not good.

Comment

On a vet minimum type deal you would entertain it. Thomas played with Manning, we have a young wideout room, and Lock could benefit from his knowledge of the game. He probably wouldn't make it out of camp though as he has less value than a depth reciever who can also play special teams, it's a numbers game

Comment

Just not sure there is room..... Sutton, Hamilton, Patrick, Winfree and more than likely a high pick WR

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              Just not sure there is room..... Sutton, Hamilton, Patrick, Winfree and more than likely a high pick WR
              Let’s say we trade our 15, Royce Freeman, Hamilton, and our 4th to the Jets for the 11th. Take lamb. And use DT in the slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosohio87 View Post
                Let’s say we trade our 15, Royce Freeman, Hamilton, and our 4th to the Jets for the 11th. Take lamb. And use DT in the slot.
                At this stage of their respective career's Hamilton is better. I love DT as much as the next guy but it just doesn't make sense to trade out old and busted for young and ambitious.

Comment

WE once brought in Jerry Rice, so ya bring back DT...pretty sure he would perform well enough to be top 4 game days...WR room needs a vet imo
                  Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

It's hard to envision, especially with how loaded the upcoming draft is at WR.

Comment

I would do it and know it would be a cap friendly deal. Love to see DT finish in Orange and Blue!
                      sigpic

Comment

Youth, not broken older players taking roster spots..that’s not moving forward..
                        sigpic

Comment

Watch his tape from last year. He's better than all of those but Sutton. And maybe the high draft pick.
                          All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

At this stage of their respective career's Hamilton is better. I love DT as much as the next guy but it just doesn't make sense to trade out old and busted for young and ambitious.
                            Nothing about either of their film from last year supports this. You can believe Hamilton is going to be better THIS year, but he definitely wasn't better last year. He just wasn't.
                            All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

I'd bring him back as a receiving TE, vet min.
                              He's a bigger WR that blocked some in college.

It works for me on Madden, so there's that too.

Comment

Working...
                              X