DT wanting to come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    At this stage of their respective career's Hamilton is better. I love DT as much as the next guy but it just doesn't make sense to trade out old and busted for young and ambitious.
    Hamilton better than DT? Nah. Hamilton has underachieved and has had untimely drops. Doesn’t really get himself open as much as you would think either.

DT - 58 targets, 36 catches 433 yards and a TD

DH - 52 targets, 28 catches, 297 yards and a TD.

We have worked Daesean into the offense but the return has not been favorable. Out of the slot he should have a much better catch rate and yardage.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
      Hamilton better than DT? Nah. Hamilton has underachieved and has had untimely drops. Doesn’t really get himself open as much as you would think either.

DT - 58 targets, 36 catches 433 yards and a TD

DH - 52 targets, 28 catches, 297 yards and a TD.

We have worked Daesean into the offense but the return has not been favorable. Out of the slot he should have a much better catch rate and yardage.
      All I could hear for years was complaint on DT for his drops, now that he's WAY passed his prime that got better? Hamilton has youth, agility AND better hands. Yes, I'm sticking to my statement Hamilton is better

Comment

All I could hear for years was complaint on DT for his drops, now that he's WAY passed his prime that got better? Hamilton has youth, agility AND better hands. Yes, I'm sticking to my statement Hamilton is better
        WoW That is Bold Statement knowing that DT is a Superbowl Winning WR. Now the upside in D.Hamilton is Far Greater and I am now way advocating DT come back other than to Retire a DB4L. I was hard on D.Ham until the End Of The Year when I think it finally started clicking with him and his role and his confidence I especially liked the speed and hands on a TD that Drew Threw That was Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
          WoW That is Bold Statement knowing that DT is a Superbowl Winning WR. Now the upside in D.Hamilton is Far Greater and I am now way advocating DT come back other than to Retire a DB4L. I was hard on D.Ham until the End Of The Year when I think it finally started clicking with him and his role and his confidence I especially liked the speed and hands on a TD that Drew Threw That was Nice.
          I love DT, he was great for Denver. He is an upstanding guy, but, he is not better than Hamilton right now. Hamilton has much more to offer to the team. His route running is better and his hands are better. If we want DT to come in and be our 4th guy, he just doesn't fit because that guy is supposed to play ST too.... Are we going to ask DT to do that??

Comment

Sign him up as a receiver coach and let him be the 4th guy.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I love DT, he was great for Denver. He is an upstanding guy, but, he is not better than Hamilton right now. Hamilton has much more to offer to the team. His route running is better and his hands are better. If we want DT to come in and be our 4th guy, he just doesn't fit because that guy is supposed to play ST too.... Are we going to ask DT to do that??
              None of our WRs are really special teams guys though. I know Winfree tried and Brown was good enough for last year but if you have a WR out there he’s usually going to be a blazer to force a fair catch to offset the tackling. I think more than likely it’ll end up being Harris/Yiadom or some other (un)drafted CBs to take that spot.

I’m not really for or against DT coming back, I think he might be motivated to make a run at Rod Smith’s records which could generate an uptick in production and I guess having played with Peyton could be beneficial for Lock but he’s more of a name at this point.

Comment

Working...
              X