Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odell Beckham Jr.

What do you all Think of Trading for Odell Beckham
    Jr.? I keep seeing reports of him being on the Trading Block so if the Price is Right What Does Denver Broncos Country Think?

No. Despite his talent he's going to his third team in three years because of his issues. He's also been with Shurmur two years ago, and the Giants were so impressed they traded him and took a massive cap hit doing so.

Lots of talents, not worth the headache.

Comment

Big talent, big attitude, big contract, not happening. And as Butler said, Shurmur loved him so much he shipped him out and was happy to take the large cap hit associated with it.

Comment

Too much "me".

Great young WRs awaiting us, within a week.

Comment

Nopers. But I could see the raiders using their latter 1st.
          I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Just say no

Comment

Please let the Raiders wind up with Odell. I'll get Sunday Ticket to watch that show.

Comment

To the OP.....someone had to ask the question.

:thumb:

Comment

The attitude and contract are too much of a negative. No thanks.

Comment

I know they were under different regimes but the Broncos once signed a guy named Dale Carter. Another guy named Daryl Gardner, even drafted a guy named Maurice Clarett.

None of them worked out.

WE do NOT need to bring in troublesome players, I don’t care what their talent level is.

I’m not trying to play mod and I’m not trying to be a sourpuss but I wish you guys would get these crazy ideas of trading for these head case players out of your brains...
                    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-18-2020, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Hell No!!!!
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

No No No No No No. Not sure if said NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          I know they were under different regimes but the Broncos once signed a guy named Dale Carter. Another guy named Daryl Gardner, even drafted a guy named Maurice Clarett.

None of them worked out.

WE do NOT need to bring in troublesome players, I don’t care what their talent level is.

I’m not trying to play mod and I’m not trying to be a sourpuss but I wish you guys would get these crazy ideas of trading for these head case players out of your brains...
                          Aqib Talib worked out pretty well though

Comment

Ok so I know now how Denver Broncos Country feels about this subject. I just had to ask the question only because if Denver is after someone who can take the top off OBJ sure fits that Bill However I am quite aware of the Baggage 🧳 that comes with him and the mere fact that he is on to what his 3rd team. Ok so it was a bad idea 💡 however a question that had to have been asked. Plus I was a bit of spice to the BCMB in starting a new conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

None of them worked out.

It was just a change up in Threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X