Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Didn't this guy try to marry a kicking net?

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know they were under different regimes but the Broncos once signed a guy named Dale Carter. Another guy named Daryl Gardner, even drafted a guy named Maurice Clarett.

None of them worked out.

WE do NOT need to bring in troublesome players, I don’t care what their talent level is.

I’m not trying to play mod and I’m not trying to be a sourpuss but I wish you guys would get these crazy ideas of trading for these head case players out of your brains...

It was just a change up in Threads.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Ok so I know now how Denver Broncos Country feels about this subject. I just had to ask the question only because if Denver is after someone who can take the top off OBJ sure fits that Bill However I am quite aware of the Baggage 🧳 that comes with him and the mere fact that he is on to what his 3rd team. Ok so it was a bad idea 💡 however a question that had to have been asked. Plus I was a bit of spice to the BCMB in starting a new conversation.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know they were under different regimes but the Broncos once signed a guy named Dale Carter. Another guy named Daryl Gardner, even drafted a guy named Maurice Clarett.

None of them worked out.

WE do NOT need to bring in troublesome players, I don’t care what their talent level is.

I’m not trying to play mod and I’m not trying to be a sourpuss but I wish you guys would get these crazy ideas of trading for these head case players out of your brains...
    Aqib Talib worked out pretty well though

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    No No No No No No. Not sure if said NO!

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Hell No!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied

None of them worked out.

Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-18-2020, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    The attitude and contract are too much of a negative. No thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    To the OP.....someone had to ask the question.

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• welderhead
    replied
    Please let the Raiders wind up with Odell. I'll get Sunday Ticket to watch that show.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    Just say no

Leave a comment:

• Alaskajoe
    replied
    Nopers. But I could see the raiders using their latter 1st.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Too much "me".

Great young WRs awaiting us, within a week.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Big talent, big attitude, big contract, not happening. And as Butler said, Shurmur loved him so much he shipped him out and was happy to take the large cap hit associated with it.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    No. Despite his talent he's going to his third team in three years because of his issues. He's also been with Shurmur two years ago, and the Giants were so impressed they traded him and took a massive cap hit doing so.

Lots of talents, not worth the headache.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X