No announcement yet.

I'm all in Jerry Jeudy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefon Diggs is a spot on comparison imo.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      Jeudy isn't bad, but I don't see a solid #1 ability WR. I think he's a high end #2, that if everything breaks right is a low end #1. Not a terrible pick at 15, but if we were going WR I'd have taken the guy who had top tier #1 potential. Jeudy should contribute immediately, but if we lose Sutton for any reason, his production will be massively hurt.
      I’m not sure what you are talking about here. Jeudy compares to HOF Marvin Harrison by a lot of people including scouts, players, etc. Jeudy easily can be #1 WR and has the ability to do so outside his amazing route running ability his quickness, speed, and agility are top tier. You also add in his high character and being a locker room guy makes this even better.
      sigpic

Comment

• IMO he's a better WR, but the Calvin Ridley comparison isn't awful
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
          I’m not sure what you are talking about here. Jeudy compares to HOF Marvin Harrison by a lot of people including scouts, players, etc. Jeudy easily can be #1 WR and has the ability to do so outside his amazing route running ability his quickness, speed, and agility are top tier. You also add in his high character and being a locker room guy makes this even better.
          Let's slow our roll with comparing him to one of the best WR. Right now he's closer to Calvin Ridley than Marvin Harrison. There are reasons he fell to #15.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Let's slow our roll with comparing him to one of the best WR. Right now he's closer to Calvin Ridley than Marvin Harrison. There are reasons he fell to #15.
            The draft is a total crapshoot every single year great players fall than what they are projected to be drafted at this year is no different. Nah if anything Jeudy compares to current OBJ. Jeudy will be much better than Calvin Ridley I am positive of that.
            sigpic

Comment

Some media are comparing him to Jerry rice who is the GOAT. If they can do that I think it’s ok for us to compare him to Marvin Harrison.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Some media are comparing him to Jerry rice who is the GOAT. If they can do that I think it’s ok for us to compare him to Marvin Harrison.
                Exactly 10 char
                sigpic

Comment

• I love, love, love, this pick. But seriously let the poor kid play a down before comparing him to Marvin Harrison, or Jerry Rice.

Comment

• Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
                    I love, love, love, this pick. But seriously let the poor kid play a down before comparing him to Marvin Harrison, or Jerry Rice.
                    I know....your right...how about OBJ than? lol

The truth is he is unique. All of his comparisons have been elite to HOF caliber wideouts.

If he is some kind of unique mix of OBJ, Antonio Brown, Jerry Rice, Santonio Holmes, Marvin Harrison, Stephon Diggs we all will be ecstatic!!!
                    "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

Comment

IMO he's a better WR, but the Calvin Ridley comparison isn't awful
                      No one wants to give a conceived negative comparison, even though Ridley has been good as second option. I’d be happy with 800 yards and 10 TDs for a rookie.

Comment

• No Isaac Bruce comparisons? I always had him right there with Harrison

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                          Did anyone see when J.J. had to ask is it cold in Colorado. Oh by the way he sure did not seem to Happy to be drafted by Denver kind of actually the opposite he was a bit mad 😡. Might have to watch his Character just saying.
                          It really does not matter if he wanted to be in Denver or not, most guys aren’t going into the draft with Denver in mind.

15 SEC players were drafted in the first round. None of those guys are used to cold weather.
                          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            No Isaac Bruce comparisons? I always had him right there with Harrison
                            Sure you are not thinking Torry Holt?
                            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                              Sure you are not thinking Torry Holt?
                              No I liked Bruce more than Holt. Always thought he was a much much better route runner.

Comment

• Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                                Stefon Diggs is a spot on comparison imo.
                                I’ve thought throughout this whole process that he is a (black) Adam Theilen clone, and will be used as such in our offense.

Here are some clips of Theilen when he was last coached by Shurmur.

https://youtu.be/uCSftdak-xA
                                Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Working...
                                X