Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm all in Jerry Jeudy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    To be honest I’m not sure the video refutes his point. Not sure if the guys he faced off on the practice field were actual players but their technique was awful and the guy that did try to press him was incredibly late to react. The game tape was a stack release so the press CB is responsible for dictating who covers who based on how Jeudy releases but it creates hesitation naturally which you can’t do against Jeudy. The next clip, the CB was up but he wasn’t trying to press him, that’s a very dangerous position to put any CB in against Jeudy. 3rd game clip wasn’t press man either.

    It does show that he does have some (very nice) releases in his arsenal but he will have to prove that not only can he avoid getting hit at the line (which won’t happen nearly as often in the NFL) but also that he can not just fight through contact but get off the contact quickly and efficiently.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but it's just something to give everybody an idea. My initial point though, was that just because a guy is slight of frame doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have the ability to beat press man.

    Comment


    • Called it!!! Love the double dip at WR and love we got two guys I wanted and have been pounding the table for this for damn near two months! Love it.
      New England Patriots GM

      Comment


      • Originally posted by johnlimburg
        Man, I understand he is a Bronco now, but the butthurt over a not 100% glowing opinion of the player is already laughable. Every player has positives and negatives, I haven't just been on the negative side. Someone said that he doesn't need to add size or strength because he done in the SEC against top guys, and I simply provided a couple statistics where his production was significantly less against SEC teams to non-SEC teams as a senior, that is all. I believe the other players on his team getting the ball were also there against the non-SEC teams ?
        You don’t like the guy, we get it.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
          So excited. Would love a trade up or another WR( I know I'm in the slim margin here) and get a deep threat like a Hamler or Mims still available. Would complete our WR core for the next 3-5years. Would be nice.
          Just going to leave this right here....
          New England Patriots GM

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
            Just going to leave this right here....
            Good job!!! Cant wait to see teams try and match up against our weapons.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
              Just going to leave this right here....
              Thanks 10 char
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                Just going to leave this right here....
                Great call. To be honest I went to bed after day 1 dreaming of the possibility of double dipping. Every time that smile came on my face I slapped myself back to reality, especially with a back to back pick double dip. I can't believe we had the guts to pull this off. Talk was this was Fangio pounding the table for him.

                I did call for a speedy receiver in my original post, but in the 5th round.

                The AFC arms race has completely made this division the most intriguing in all football.
                Last edited by MarshallMoss; 04-25-2020, 06:21 AM.
                "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                  Just going to leave this right here....
                  Nailed it LOL, Good job!!

                  Comment


                  • Woke up this morning and Jerry Jeudy is still a Denver Bronco. This feels unreal.

                    While I’m still processing the fact that we got the best wide receiver to come out of college in years, we added (like Gbt31 brilliantly predicted) a player with video game-like playmaking talent in Hamler.

                    This offense is looking scary.
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                      Woke up this morning and Jerry Jeudy is still a Denver Bronco. This feels unreal.

                      While I’m still processing the fact that we got the best wide receiver to come out of college in years, we added (like Gbt31 brilliantly predicted) a player with video game-like playmaking talent in Hamler.

                      This offense is looking scary.
                      As long as no defenders bump into Ja’Wuan James and Shumur designs plays for Lock to roll away from Bolles, yes it could be scary.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                        As long as no defenders bump into Ja’Wuan James and Shumur designs plays for Lock to roll away from Bolles, yes it could be scary.
                        Scary if they're not all on the bench watching the defense play 40 of 60 minutes.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                          As long as no defenders bump into Ja’Wuan James and Shumur designs plays for Lock to roll away from Bolles, yes it could be scary.
                          If Joe Flacco was still our QB that might be what our offensive plan would have to look like .

                          The bottom-line is... our offense only surrendered 5 sacks in the 5 games that Lock started. That OL faced Joey Bosa, Melvin Ingram, Frank Clark, and Trey Flowers without getting Lock killed. That is a testament to Bolles' improvement (Wilkinson did get destroyed a few times though). I think our FO thinks a lot higher of our OL than we do. I hate Bolles' holding penalties more than anything else-- heck, I've been tired of it since Russell Okung wiped out every good play our 2016 offense had. But Lock's athleticism and quick decision-making has helped our OL immensely. I am hoping for James to come back healthy, and I mean he absolutely tried to come back and play for us. He admitted to rushing his recovery before he was 100% and came back for the Indy game where he suffered his season-ending injury. It's unfortunate, but I'm optimistic with all this extra time off from football activities, he'll heal up properly and be starting at RT for us and living up to his contract.

                          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by welderhead View Post
                            Scary if they're not all on the bench watching the defense play 40 of 60 minutes.
                            We have a good defense. We have good depth everywhere except at ILB.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                              If Joe Flacco was still our QB that might be what our offensive plan would have to look like .

                              The bottom-line is... our offense only surrendered 5 sacks in the 5 games that Lock started. That OL faced Joey Bosa, Melvin Ingram, Frank Clark, and Trey Flowers without getting Lock killed. That is a testament to Bolles' improvement (Wilkinson did get destroyed a few times though). I think our FO thinks a lot higher of our OL than we do. I hate Bolles' holding penalties more than anything else-- heck, I've been tired of it since Russell Okung wiped out every good play our 2016 offense had. But Lock's athleticism and quick decision-making has helped our OL immensely. I am hoping for James to come back healthy, and I mean he absolutely tried to come back and play for us. He admitted to rushing his recovery before he was 100% and came back for the Indy game where he suffered his season-ending injury. It's unfortunate, but I'm optimistic with all this extra time off from football activities, he'll heal up properly and be starting at RT for us and living up to his contract.

                              Good stuff. Looks like Bolles will be on the team, would love to see him put it all together.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Nick Saban on Jerry Jeudy.

                                https://youtu.be/_n45jGDDuTg
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X