No announcement yet.

I'm all in Jerry Jeudy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woody Paige just said on Stokely and Zach that he has four sources telling him that the team wants to trade up for Jeudy.

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
      I do have a feeling the cost of a trade up will be our 2nd rounder...
      Maybe, it depends on how high we shoot. Based on value, that should take us to pick #7.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        Is Jeudy going to be Fitzgerald? Hopkins? Green? Bryant? Our own DT? Johnson?

If Elway thinks this guy is those guys than go get him. If there is any doubt he isn't than just sit tight and take BPA. Personally, I think he will be that good. I think with him and Sutton together we will have one HELL of an offense to go with with what is already a darn good defense

The more I read on Jeudy the more he reminds me of Fitz. I think he’s the perfect receiver for Shurmurs offense and definitely the safest pick of the 3 receivers.

He’s worth the trade up IMO, and if they can fix LT at some point in the draft Elway will have went above and beyond to give Lock the tools he needs to succeed

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
          Maybe, it depends on how high we shoot. Based on value, that should take us to pick #7.
          I'm thinking it will cost our 2nd even to move to 10, supply and demand.
          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Something tells me the Chargers will draft Jeudy at 6 then Lamb goes to Panthers so we won't trade up, we will sit at 15 and draft a tackle.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
              Woody Paige just said on Stokely and Zach that he has four sources telling him that the team wants to trade up for Jeudy.
              That's quite the leak this early in the week before the draft.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I'm usually not a big fan of trading up, however with 11 draft picks, 6 in the first 4 rounds, this year and a number of good players throughout the draft, this would be a good year to spend some draft capital to move up, especially for a potential day-1 starter.

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                  Something tells me the Chargers will draft Jeudy at 6 then Lamb goes to Panthers so we won't trade up, we will sit at 15 and draft a tackle.
                  They have Tyrod Taylor, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, and Keenan Allen. Taking Jeudy would make sense if they already had a QB, I don’t think it makes sense currently.
                  Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                    They have Tyrod Taylor, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, and Keenan Allen. Taking Jeudy would make sense if they already had a QB, I don’t think it makes sense currently.
                    Oh I agree it does not make any sense; however this is the Chargers we are talking about. If that scenario happens Mims will be ours in a trade up. After we take a tackle.

Then again if that Happens Simmons is there so.we still could trade up....
                    Last edited by nickmeyer; 04-20-2020, 03:07 PM.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Jeudy is my favorite of the big three but not sure I wanna trade our second rounder to move up to 10. A very good player is gonna fall to 15. We need to keep that second rounder to hopefully draft a OT that falls (hopefully another Risner type pick)

Comment

I want Jeudy. His routes are sick. 👌
                        -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Something to consider, if Sutton happens to get hurt, then we’re currently left with the oft-injured Patrick as our #1. In the likely event he’s also injured, then we’re left with Hamilton.... scary

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                            Something to consider, if Sutton happens to get hurt, then we’re currently left with the oft-injured Patrick as our #1. In the likely event he’s also injured, then we’re left with Hamilton.... scary
                            For sure, to my memory Denver has never just relied on one main target at WR. Granted we'll have good TE depth to help out but it's pretty easy to shut down the middle of the field if we are just relying on TE to carry us

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              For sure, to my memory Denver has never just relied on one main target at WR. Granted we'll have good TE depth to help out but it's pretty easy to shut down the middle of the field if we are just relying on TE to carry us
                              Yep, we need another receiver who could start from day 1

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                                I do have a feeling the cost of a trade up will be our 2nd rounder...
                                Should not be the points difference from 15 to 8 is 350 so should only cost is 2 of or 3rd round picks.
                                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                                X