Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll Time...Are We Trading Up, Back or Staying Put With Pick #1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Cecil Lammy is saying that the broncos are trying to move up for Derrick Brown.

I hadn’t heard this until now but I’m not sure he’d fall to 9 or 10 but I guess they seem to think he will!

Also Peter King reporting that the Chiefs are attempting to move up as well for Henry Ruggs. How in the world could the rest of the NFL allow this to happen? Idiocy in FOs across the league!
    Do the Chiefs have a better shot at Super Bowls if they trade their draft for Ruggs, or trade back for Raegor/fill in depth on their roster?

I do think it would make them unfair in Madden, though.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I hadn’t heard this until now but I’m not sure he’d fall to 9 or 10 but I guess they seem to think he will!

Also Peter King reporting that the Chiefs are attempting to move up as well for Henry Ruggs. How in the world could the rest of the NFL allow this to happen? Idiocy in FOs across the league!
      Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
      Do the Chiefs have a better shot at Super Bowls if they trade their draft for Ruggs, or trade back for Raegor/fill in depth on their roster?

I do think it would make them unfair in Madden, though.
      I've seen a number of KC mocks, and I am not sure I've seen a WR in round one. Then again, mocks turn to dust starting Thursday.

Comment

The #15 spot has produced some good players over the years. They can get a good/great player staying there.
        I probably prefer that they trade back and pick up another 2nd but my "gut" says they stay put. Maybe they can trade 1-2 3rds to move up into the 2nd?
        sigpic

Comment

If I post it enough, does it make it more likely to happen???? Nah.

Cmon John, find a way of trading back a little for draft cap, then snag one of the top 4 WRs - Jefferson, and with some of our currency, move up a bit to land the BPA of need, maybe even late first round. 2 starters on day one!!!

On day two we find 2 more starters.

On day 3 Elway works a little late round magic again, and we find another starter.

AND THEN, we find an undrafted gem!

A guy can dream....

Comment

Although I would rather not take a DT in the 1st this year with the holes we need to fill. I will say Derrick Brown might be the best DT that’s came out in a very very long time. And would love it. He is a nightmare for opposing offenses. Rushes the passer just as well as her stops the run. He is pretty much unblockable.

Comment

I am really hoping we don't trade up this draft is loaded and we have the picks to move around later. I wouldn't mind trying to move down then using the picks and ect to try to grab another late first and end up with 2 late firsts in this draft
              20-40 is a real sweet spot in this draft
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
              X