Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jflee66
    replied
    After the top 3 WR are gone, I'm a Mims fan. But with this class, it's hard to say how many are going to be pro bowlers. Could have 6 or 7 all pros in this grouping eventually. With the new OC's system, we should have a couple of pro bowl WRs at the end of the season and if so, we would have the start of a great Bronco's team for half a decade or more.

Leave a comment:

• myoung
    replied
    I have been a Raegor fan this entire season. Given the 40 times he has posted lately, and the running style after the catch I would be happy with him in the second

I also like Jefferson would be happy with either Jones / Raegor or Jefferson / Cleveland.

But I admit there are several situations I like. Happy to see a draft that is loaded at WR and top tier OTs at a time we need both. I hope we take advantage of it in some way.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I really love the double trade idea! A little back, and then a little more forward.

GET JEFFERSON FIRST!

Then trade back. The great news, if you trade back a little you can trade up a lot more, in terms of equal currency. But if you can drop back and get Jefferson, we might actually end up with one of, if not the best WR in the draft, and then have the audacity to maybe move up and land another 1st, for close to the same value.

Leave a comment:

• jflee66
    replied
    I would like to see a double trade with Miami. We give them #15 for #18, then we give them #46 and a 3rd rnder for #26. I'm thinking the dolfins will not want to pay for 3 firsts. But the trade value's are close.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Apparently Biadasz has some serious medical concerns.

"Two well-known names who could see an injury-related drop this week:

Alabama EDGE Terrell Lewis and Wisconsin IOL Tyler Biadasz.

Hearing of medical concerns for both."

I like Jones, but I don't think he's a day 1 starter, I think he can be very good, but he needs to develop for a year under Munchak.

"More draft tidbits:
    — Sweet spot for the RBs is 26-32. Could see 1 or 2 taken there, with many (not all) having D'Andre Swift as 1.
    — GM told me he has more than 32 1st round grades for the first time ever. Deep draft.
    — Houston LT Josh Jones has the biggest range: 1st to 3rd."

I think Jones is a late Rd 1 or early Rd 2 guy.
    I think if Jones comes to mini camp and plays like he did at the senior bowl he would beat out bolles for a starting job.

Hennessy would be good for a center and I feel like there's one more that would be good in that range.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I just really like the idea of grabbing Jones Mims and then biadasz in the third. We get 3 starters at positions of needs
    Apparently Biadasz has some serious medical concerns.

"Two well-known names who could see an injury-related drop this week:

Alabama EDGE Terrell Lewis and Wisconsin IOL Tyler Biadasz.

Hearing of medical concerns for both."

I like Jones, but I don't think he's a day 1 starter, I think he can be very good, but he needs to develop for a year under Munchak.

"More draft tidbits:
    — Sweet spot for the RBs is 26-32. Could see 1 or 2 taken there, with many (not all) having D'Andre Swift as 1.
    — GM told me he has more than 32 1st round grades for the first time ever. Deep draft.
    — Houston LT Josh Jones has the biggest range: 1st to 3rd."

I think Jones is a late Rd 1 or early Rd 2 guy.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    It's possible, I just think he may end up the odd man out of the tackle group. Although, I think he's very similar to Andre Dillard of last year.
    I just really like the idea of grabbing Jones Mims and then biadasz in the third. We get 3 starters at positions of needs

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Honestly I kinda feel Jones will go 18. If he doesnt who knows what happens. The seahawks just seem like a logical landing spot with how bad there oline has been
    It's possible, I just think he may end up the odd man out of the tackle group. Although, I think he's very similar to Andre Dillard of last year.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Maybe, I've heard the want to trade back, and Seattle marches to the best of their own drum in terms of what and who makes sense.
    Honestly I kinda feel Jones will go 18. If he doesnt who knows what happens. The seahawks just seem like a logical landing spot with how bad there oline has been

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    I think at worst we would need to jump seattle for jones in that situation
    Maybe, I've heard the want to trade back, and Seattle marches to the best of their own drum in terms of what and who makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    I think we ultimately stand pat 15. I see us taking Jefferson atm. However, I think 31 or 37 is a prime trade back up spot for Jones.
    I think at worst we would need to jump seattle for jones in that situation

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    I think my ideal scenario would be trading down but not low enough to miss josh jones. then use the extra ammo to trade in to the back end of the first to early second for a tier 2 we such as Mims Hamler or Reagor
    I think we ultimately stand pat 15. I see us taking Jefferson atm. However, I think 31 or 37 is a prime trade back up spot for Jones.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    I second that. I'm not for trading up in the first round unless you're going for a franchise QB.

That's why I'm not buying that Elway wants to move up for a WR. I think he remembers how by trading down last year, he got 3 starters, including, our potential franchise QB.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    started a topic Double trade idea

Double trade idea

I think my ideal scenario would be trading down but not low enough to miss josh jones. then use the extra ammo to trade in to the back end of the first to early second for a tier 2 we such as Mims Hamler or Reagor
Working...
X