• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarshallMoss
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Lol!!!!!
    Elway actually talked about the drops in an interview and said the drops seem to be a lack of concentration not a ball skills issue.
    Honestly when I look at these highlights, he looks like he has better hands than Tyreek. Some of these catches were insane. With Sutton working overtime with him running the ball machines and Jeudy refining his route running like he did with Ruggs...we might just have another Dasean Jackson

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
    We can make it work

Lol!!!!!
    Elway actually talked about the drops in an interview and said the drops seem to be a lack of concentration not a ball skills issue.

Leave a comment:

• MarshallMoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    My man is special bra You know how I know he’s special? He plays special teams bra. Bra that looks like Desean Jackson here man. My man KJ Hamler. 7 route king!
    Lol

"Deep post KJ, practicing social distancing man"!

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    We can make it work

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    My man is special bra. You know how I know he’s special? He plays special teams bra. Bra that looks like Desean Jackson here man. My man KJ Hamler. 7 route king!

Leave a comment:

• MarshallMoss
    replied
    This is his parents doing a rap video for his 18th birthday. They need to do one for him now as a Bronco! Love it

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by MarshallMoss View Post
    I think after the shock has settled, it would be nice to have a separate thread to discuss what KJ can add to our offense.

We needed a speed guy to round out our WR corps. This is going to free up all our other receivers.

Look how scary this offense has become over the course of 2 days:

1. The big physical specimen with hands that can outmuscle any CB one on one - Sutton
    2. The ankle breaking route runner who could be an elite possession receiver with speed - Jeudy
    3. The speed burner who will force D's to add a safety over the top on him - KJ Hamler
    4. A huge specimen with speed and major mismatch to nfl linebackers - Noah Fant
    5. One of the best receiving Rb's in the game - Melvin Gordon
    6. Great depth for blocking packages or injury in Patrick and Hamilton

But my man said it best about KJ Hamler " He's allergic to DB's, he can't get infected". Check out this video, you will surely be entertained

The more I learn about him the more I like.
    We have some scary weapons, and the potential to score with KC. If we do that I also believe we have the better defense, but that is all just on paper for now.
    If the season starts in September I want that opener @KC!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarshallMoss
    started a topic Welcome KJ Hamler to Denver

Welcome KJ Hamler to Denver

I think after the shock has settled, it would be nice to have a separate thread to discuss what KJ can add to our offense.

We needed a speed guy to round out our WR corps. This is going to free up all our other receivers.

Look how scary this offense has become over the course of 2 days:

1. The big physical specimen with hands that can outmuscle any CB one on one - Sutton
    2. The ankle breaking route runner who could be an elite possession receiver with speed - Jeudy
    3. The speed burner who will force D's to add a safety over the top on him - KJ Hamler
    4. A huge specimen with speed and major mismatch to nfl linebackers - Noah Fant
    5. One of the best receiving Rb's in the game - Melvin Gordon
    6. Great depth for blocking packages or injury in Patrick and Hamilton

But my man said it best about KJ Hamler " He's allergic to DB's, he can't get infected". Check out this video, you will surely be entertained

Working...
X