Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos in contact with Jason Peter's???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Ehm...ehm.....

Maybe a guy who is identical ??? LOL

Jewell has the exact same measurements, speed etc. They are the same player, except Jewell is making peanuts. If Jewell took over it would be no different than Davis out there
    Except when on the field, Davis was better than Jewell.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      Except when on the field, Davis was better than Jewell.
      Jewell does not play as physical as Davis. Nor does he seem as sure of a tackler as davis. I feel Davis attacks down field better. It may just be time but Jewell seems like a good depth player nothing more. While Davis is a good two down backer who should not see the light of day in obvious passing downs. But on running or first down he is great to have in ther
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
        Jewell does not play as physical as Davis. Nor does he seem as sure of a tackler as davis. I feel Davis attacks down field better. It may just be time but Jewell seems like a good depth player nothing more. While Davis is a good two down backer who should not see the light of day in obvious passing downs. But on running or first down he is great to have in ther
        Good post. As much as I want to get behind Jewell and see him push Davis to start he hasn't yet. Todd Davis is still our best ILB. He is an excellent tackler.

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
          Good post. As much as I want to get behind Jewell and see him push Davis to start he hasn't yet. Todd Davis is still our best ILB. He is an excellent tackler.
          Generally I agree but Jewell has yet to bring out the aggression and physicality that Davis does regularly. Davis is the type of guy you want on the field in the run cause he is go. A punish that running back.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm

Comment

I don’t see an issue with bringing in Peters. He’s an improvement over Bolles but not the model of health so we can still gauge how Bolles has improved or regressed while capping his value in FA. It probably lights a real fire under him and either drives him to improve or play more reckless.

Any contract with Peters will be a one year deal with a potential team option for year two. Everyday he waits to sign his price will go down so I doubt he sees 8 mil, I think he will end up signing for 5 mil with bonuses dependent on percentage of snaps played (74% played last season, 79% the season before)

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              I don’t see an issue with bringing in Peters. He’s an improvement over Bolles but not the model of health so we can still gauge how Bolles has improved or regressed while capping his value in FA. It probably lights a real fire under him and either drives him to improve or play more reckless.

Any contract with Peters will be a one year deal with a potential team option for year two. Everyday he waits to sign his price will go down so I doubt he sees 8 mil, I think he will end up signing for 5 mil with bonuses dependent on percentage of snaps played (74% played last season, 79% the season before)
              I'm down with that.

Insurance. Motivation. Most important, support for our young QB.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

i don't know i don't really see us making moves unless Bolles and Wilkinson look lost playing LT in preseason
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                  i don't know i don't really see us making moves unless Bolles and Wilkinson look lost playing LT in preseason
                  They should at least attempt to sign Kelvin Beachum.

Who is going to be our swing tackle when Juwann Janes gets hurt. We’ll have both Bolles and Wilkenson starting but no quality swing?

I understand they paid James a boat load but that isn’t going to buy his health and there’s no way Muti should play tackle. Sure he’s a Mauler inside but outside there is not enough athleticism.

I feel it’s in the best interest of the team to do so.
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-15-2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    They should at least attempt to sign Kelvin Beachum.

Who is going to be our swing tackle when Juwann Janes gets hurt. We’ll have both Bolles and Wilkenson starting but no quality swing?

I understand they paid James a boat load but that isn’t going to buy his health and there’s no way Muti should play tackle. Sure he’s a Mauler inside but outside there is not enough athleticism.

I feel it’s in the best interest of the team to do so.
                    Honestly I would like to see Muti given a shot as a swing tackle his pass protection may be meh. But he is gonna maul people in the run and smash open good running lanes. I think Jake Rodgers may be a better option then beachum. Beachum is old was terrible last year and I don't think he can play in the nfl any more his physical abilities dropped off to much
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm

Comment

Working...
                    X