Clear All

• Broncos bring in Mark Barron for a visit

https://www-milehighreport-com.cdn.a...rron-for-visit

I wouldn't be upset with that at all!!
    sigpic

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    https://www-milehighreport-com.cdn.a...rron-for-visit

I wouldn't be upset with that at all!!
    It could happen. A sudden increase in 'Bama players.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Why Not Logan Ryan?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
        Why Not Logan Ryan?
        I believe Barron was a S converted to Backer which is what they need because Strnad is out for the season and Davis has been held out of practice with an injury. They have Justin Hollins repping inside because of the situation.

Logan Ryan is a DB. Isn't he more of a nickel/slot defender? Not sure if he would properly address the issue for which they are considering Barron.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          I believe Barron was a S converted to Backer which is what they need because Strnad is out for the season and Davis has been held out of practice with an injury. They have Justin Hollins repping inside because of the situation.

Logan Ryan is a DB. Isn't he more of a nickel/slot defender? Not sure if he would properly address the issue for which they are considering Barron.
          Thank You for that great insight Boss.

Comment

Have not seen any updates on if Barron has had a workout or if just a mtg and physical, anyone know how it is progressing?

Just saw that the Raiders just traded a 4th rounder for Raekwon McMillan. They are completely overhauling their LBs.

Wish the Broncos could have made that deal. Or signed Littleton in Free Agency. Either would have been nice.

Comment

It's official:

Comment

Hopefully a nice signing. If Fangio can find a way to fit him into the nickel defense. I assume he will.

Fangio seemed to be on board with Cravens last year until his knee just did not hold up. Similar hybrid type player, but Barron ha actually had game time.

It will be interesting to see what the contract looks like. Reportedly just a one year.

Welcome Mr. Barron, now have an impact!

Comment

I think it's a good move. Might not be too consequential but it certainly gives us much better depth after Strnad went down. I think yes possibly a nickel impact but if we get hit with more injuries he'll probably be a good part of the contribution to fill the void.
                  A book I wrote

Comment

I like this guy from the video I've seen. Hard worker, hard hitter, covers well, tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X