Alejandro Villanueva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alejandro Villanueva

he is a free agent this next year. so far if there is no contract he is top of my list of guys i want this free agent season
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    he is a free agent this next year. so far if there is no contract he is top of my list of guys i want this free agent season
    Unless the packers fail and I mean FAIL this season I cannot see them letting him go. Even if Rodgers stays with the team they will need him. If Love starts next season then they will definitely need him. The bigger question IMO is if they try and trade Aaron Rodgers.

Comment

Maybe I am wrong, but isnt he a Steeler? I wouldn't mind bringing him in put would prefer a young LT in the draft.
      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
        Unless the packers fail and I mean FAIL this season I cannot see them letting him go. Even if Rodgers stays with the team they will need him. If Love starts next season then they will definitely need him. The bigger question IMO is if they try and trade Aaron Rodgers.
        He is the steelers Lt. He is a bit older but he doesn't have as much wear as alot of ots do at his age. I really like the idea of getting him on a 1 or 2 year contract after this year where he is hitting fa. I think he would be an ideal player to put in as a stopgap ot for us, if we could get him for a 2 year 20m or a little bit more I'd do it and not think twice about it.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm

Comment

I would prefer the Broncos draft a new guy.
          You Mad Bro?

Comment

The Steelers Will Not Even Let Him Become A FA They Will Tag Him Before That Even Happens. So I Expect That He Will Retire A Steeler Yuck LoL

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
              I would prefer the Broncos draft a new guy.
              I'd honestly like to do both. Bring in a vet if a good one becomes available and draft a young guy that can push James or that vet to start. We need to completely reset on our ot spot

right now tbh i would like to walk away with villanueva on like a 1 or 2 year deal then draft Penei, Leatherwood or Cosmi
              Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 09-20-2020, 01:18 PM.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm

Comment

Working...
              X