Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    To be honest the top of my list is Penei Sewell followed closely by Alex Leatherwood both look like legit top ten ot prospects

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Ride with Lock, draft 2 OT’s
    Such a sensible suggestion does little to sate the desire among some to push the panic button.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Trevor will be a Bust I have no clue why the Fan Base is so In Love with Someone that has the word BUST written all over his head Unreal.
    photos?

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Trevor will be a Bust I have no clue why the Fan Base is so In Love with Someone that has the word BUST written all over his head Unreal.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Ride with Lock, draft 2 OT’s

Leave a comment:

• Siberian Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Tank...draft best Tackle, Sewell. Trade Lock and our 2nd for Mathew Stafford.
    no thank you on Matt Stafford.

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    Tank...draft best Tackle, Sewell. Trade Lock and our 2nd for Mathew Stafford.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Lawrence not really, Fields or Lance perhaps.

Hopefully Lock comes back and quickly quiets any kind of QB talk, but if luck doesn't change these two guys could certainly be on our radar.

Leave a comment:

• elway7777
    replied
    I hope we don't screw things up like the last time we had a shot at #1 pick for generational talent at QB. I'm talking about the time when we put Tebow in and we went 8-8 and effectively out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Not really I also doubt we get a high pick for lock if we are in the position to draft Lawrence

Leave a comment:

• Siberian Bronco
    started a topic anyone thinking Trevor Lawrence?

anyone thinking Trevor Lawrence?

I know it's early.with this injury, lets say it lasts do we start thinking Trevor Lawrence.i like Lock,but Lawrence is a once an a while type QB.maybe we draft him have a situation like San Diego several years back.trade Lock for a high draft pick.
Working...
X