• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not alone. Theirs quite a few people who agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by GridironGuru View Post
      You're not alone. Theirs quite a few people who agree with you
      I have never met a guru before...how many followers do you have?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

My boy looked good today with only two missed passes......3 tds two passing and on rushing. There was a play i think in the 2nd quarter. He was sacked but broke free from a DT and powered through to turn a 5 yard loss into a decent gain.

My only knock at times he held the ball too long....probably rust. But he was dropping dimes all day. I think he was 23 of 24 for the day. J Fezzy....do da dang boi!!!!!!
        In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

Put me on the Fields or Trevor bus. Lock is regressing, and not progressing.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

We draft Oz over Russell Wilson, then we actually meet with Paxton Lynch and still draft him, trading up in the first round to select the obvious bust...

We pass on Allen and Jax, even tho we looked
            at them firsthand at senior bowl...

We don’t trade up for JH...

What good is Chubb, Jeudy, Hamler? You either have a QB or you are drafting in top 15 every year.

Do I want a QB in the first? YES!!!

Do I trust Elway to draft a QB that can play? NO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
              We draft Oz over Russell Wilson, then we actually meet with Paxton Lynch and still draft him, trading up in the first round to select the obvious bust...

We pass on Allen and Jax, even tho we looked
              at them firsthand at senior bowl...

We don’t trade up for JH...

What good is Chubb, Jeudy, Hamler? You either have a QB or you are drafting in top 15 every year.

Do I want a QB in the first? YES!!!

Do I trust Elway to draft a QB that can play? NO!!!!
              I'm in the same boat. That's why I think Denver's biggest problem is ownership. I love 7, and I'm glad for his gm stint. But, I want everyone in the FO leadership gone. I hate what I'm about to say because I think he's a total d-bag, I would love for John Dorsey to lead the personnel side. For a few years at least.

Comment

Fields was really efficient. He reads the field, uses his eyes to manipulate safeties, makes good decisions, and has nice accuracy. While I know the rest of this season is Lock’s opportunity to audition, it doesn’t hurt to look at this solid QB pool that’s shaping up for 2021. Like Ear2dastreets said, I noticed Fields was holding onto to the ball too long at times. I need to go back through the clips, but it seems like he waits for a receiver to come open rather than throwing them open. It also helps that the Ohio State offensive line is pretty good. I’m excited to see him ball out for the rest of the year.
                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

I hate to say it but I soooooooo wish we can be in position to get J fezzy. This dude herrrrrre.

Comment

Zach Wilson BYU has played great this year as well, I can't imagine he returns for his Senior season. Lawrence is a top prospect, but Fields and Wilson are closing the gap quickly. Lance is the wildcard that has received a lot of attention and could go higher than many think. It was reported that almost all teams were in attendance for his game earlier. There is a good chance we will be within range of one of these guys. We are likely to have a top 15 pick and that puts us in play.

Fields would be a dream come true. I don't think many people want to admit it, but Lock was always viewed as a risky selection. That's why we passed on him 3 times on draft day. You don't do that for a guy without big concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                      Zach Wilson BYU has played great this year as well, I can't imagine he returns for his Senior season. Lawrence is a top prospect, but Fields and Wilson are closing the gap quickly. Lance is the wildcard that has received a lot of attention and could go higher than many think. It was reported that almost all teams were in attendance for his game earlier. There is a good chance we will be within range of one of these guys. We are likely to have a top 15 pick and that puts us in play.

Fields would be a dream come true. I don't think many people want to admit it, but Lock was always viewed as a risky selection. That's why we passed on him 3 times on draft day. You don't do that for a guy without big concerns.
                      I haven't heard much on Wilson. I have heard that Mac Jones Nd Kyle Trask are working there way into first round contention.
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

I haven't heard much on Wilson. I have heard that Mac Jones Nd Kyle Trask are working there way into first round contention.
                        BYU hasn't played top competition, but regardless his play has been on the money. Much like Fields this year, it seems like everything thrown is completed. He is a great athlete as well and really impressed with his all around skill.

He may not come out and if he doesn't he will definitely be in the mix for QB1 next season.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

But are they true first rounders? Or QBs who will be picked in round 1 because teams are desperate for QBs?

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

But are they true first rounders? Or QBs who will be picked in round 1 because teams are desperate for QBs?
                            I dont think any one outside Lawrence and Fields would potentially upgrade our qb spot. Even if up to 6 qbs could be gone in the first round. It is to early to tell on Mac Jones. With Kyle Trask i feel he is a hard no. He is getting projected higher and probably picked higher then he should cause he is having a really good year and he has protypical size and arm strength of a nfl qb. Zach Wilson of byu is working his way up into the first round. He looks like a j manziel or a Russell Wilson type guy. A bit on the shorter side but athletic with a live arm.
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm
                            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

My boi J fezzy.....looked good yet again over the weekend.

Comment

I think Zach Wilson is better and more pro ready then both of them. Zach Wilson would be perfect for us. Either way. We need one of the 3. That’s for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X