Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Justin Fields is better then Trevor Lawrence

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I am high on Fields too, I think he'll be a very good QB in the pros.... However....

    I'm watching the Indiana vs Ohio St game and I got to say Justin is not having a good game at all. He is holding onto the ball way too long and has already thrown 3 picks. I think I've counted 4 sacks he's taken too?? No prospect will have perfect games all year long but Indiana is no Clemson or Bama or Georgia. They're good, number 9 ranked team right now but they should be destroyed by Fields. This game will be one that makes scouts and GMs pause....
    Yeah kinda like last year when when TL was
    13 23 56.5 168 1
    1 td and 2 ints vs GT a non top 25 team yea ok.....yeah I'm pretty sure the scouts will look at that game too right???


    "I'm E2DS and I approve this message πŸ‘Œ"
    Last edited by Ear2dastreets; 11-21-2020, 01:40 PM.
    In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      At this point IF Elway is looking at a different draft prospect Lance or Fields should be the 2 he should target. Lance, imo, has the bigger upside but that's just me
      Not a fan of Lance so far....a lot of his game is running "which you hated Lamar jackson for" I will continue to watch his tape along with all other top 6 qbs

      "I'm E2DS and I approve this message πŸ‘Œ"
      Last edited by Ear2dastreets; 11-21-2020, 01:41 PM.
      In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

        Yeah kinda like last year when when TL was
        13 23 56.5 168 1
        1 td and 2 ints vs GT a non top 25 team yea ok.....yeah I'm pretty sure the scouts will look at that game too right???


        "I'm E2DS and I approve this message πŸ‘Œ"
        Not saying Fields is a bust at all, just had a bad game and this will be one that he gets neg reviews from

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          At this point IF Elway is looking at a different draft prospect Lance or Fields should be the 2 he should target. Lance, imo, has the bigger upside but that's just me
          Lance is a huge project though. He often 1 reads then run. He also is in an offense that cuts the field in half. He is a huge project and will have to learn several things to succeed in the nfl.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

            Lance is a huge project though. He often 1 reads then run. He also is in an offense that cuts the field in half. He is a huge project and will have to learn several things to succeed in the nfl.
            Not to mention he's only started 1 season at the FCS level. I'm not high on any QB that's only had one season starting, whether it's FCS or FBS, because it's rare that those QBs turn out be pro ready immediately. Kyler Murray is one of the few exceptions.

            I love everything about Lance's skillset, but he's going to need a lot of development time before he's an average to above average QB in the NFL. And in Denver I don't think fans will be patient enough for a QB to take 2-3 years to be good. If they draft a QB next year and that QB (no matter who it is) isn't the starter in week 1 we'll be seeing posts that the QB is a bust and a waste of a pick.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              At this point IF Elway is looking at a different draft prospect Lance or Fields should be the 2 he should target. Lance, imo, has the bigger upside but that's just me
              I think Zach Wilson is the guy. He's got accuracy, he's got a good arm that can make every throw and he's got the mobility to make defences have to account for him. I don't think Denver has any legitimate chance at Lawrence or Fields, they're going 1-2 and there are too many QB needy teams ahead of Denver for a trade up. So I see Lance, Wilson and Trask as the likely QBs Denver may have a chance at. And out of that group I think Wilson is the best choice.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

                Not saying Fields is a bust at all, just had a bad game and this will be one that he gets neg reviews from
                If I was a scout it would show me everything but that. I would like to see a qb not have his A game and still find a way to win the game....over 100 yards rushing vs a top 10 team....As a qb you're not gonna always have a great game. I think he was pressing bc of the Heisman talk. Tried to do to much. Still my #1 qb
                In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

                  Not to mention he's only started 1 season at the FCS level. I'm not high on any QB that's only had one season starting, whether it's FCS or FBS, because it's rare that those QBs turn out be pro ready immediately. Kyler Murray is one of the few exceptions.

                  I love everything about Lance's skillset, but he's going to need a lot of development time before he's an average to above average QB in the NFL. And in Denver I don't think fans will be patient enough for a QB to take 2-3 years to be good. If they draft a QB next year and that QB (no matter who it is) isn't the starter in week 1 we'll be seeing posts that the QB is a bust and a waste of a pick.
                  "I'm E2DS and I approve this message πŸ‘Œ"
                  In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

                    If I was a scout it would show me everything but that. I would like to see a qb not have his A game and still find a way to win the game....over 100 yards rushing vs a top 10 team....As a qb you're not gonna always have a great game. I think he was pressing bc of the Heisman talk. Tried to do to much. Still my #1 qb
                    I would tend to agree with you here. I want to see a QB struggle, and not have a great game, because I can learn how they deal with adversity? Whether they can overcome bad play early to get their team the win? And whether they can bounce back from mistakes (bad interceptions in this case) to not make those same mistakes again? Can he bounce back and get the ball out quicker going forward?

                    So I don't think today itself will hurt him. But it does gives the scouts a few things to circle on his scouting report, and circle back to during the Big 10 Championship Game, and playoff games that Fields will play in.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

                      I would tend to agree with you here. I want to see a QB struggle, and not have a great game, because I can learn how they deal with adversity? Whether they can overcome bad play early to get their team the win? And whether they can bounce back from mistakes (bad interceptions in this case) to not make those same mistakes again? Can he bounce back and get the ball out quicker going forward?

                      So I don't think today itself will hurt him. But it does gives the scouts a few things to circle on his scouting report, and circle back to during the Big 10 Championship Game, and playoff games that Fields will play in.
                      Agreed every qb comes out scouts will have something to say. Thing i like after the game he was pissed even with the win. Thats what I like.
                      In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X