No announcement yet.

I think Justin Fields is better then Trevor Lawrence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zach Wilson will have a better career than Fields.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

In an alternate world where we aren’t so committed to Lock and his development, I wish we could trade up for Fields.
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Zach Wilson will have a better career than Fields.
        Man stop. Most of yall never heard of Zach Wilson before this year. Though most wil lie and say "yes I have"...Wilson number sucked last year. Now the really weak schedule is and he puts up video games numbers and he will have a better career than fields??? Zach is a good qb but I don't like the cupcake schedule.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          I am glad that Fields is giving folks something to think about against Lawrence tonight. It's early in the game, and it's only one game, but I like how competitive it is so far.
          Me too. I know lock fans hope he sucks lmao.
          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

This how you know most know nothing about qbs. I keep hearing on thos board Justin was a one read qb lol. This dude is making to his third progressions lol.
            Last edited by Ear2dastreets; 01-01-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Sign me up for Fields if he makes it to our pick. While I think Clem defense has been horrible this game. I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Fields these last two years. This game is reassuring why I want him.

Comment

Slow down Justin damn lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                  I’m loving it. Literally just ripping my buddy who said he’s overrated lol.

Comment

This how you no most no nothing about qbs. I keep hearing on thos board Justin was a one read qb lol. This dude is making to his third progressions lol.
                    That’s what’s impressing me a ton about Fields tonight, besides his toughness. He’s moving through his progressions and reading the field. Even on an outlet pass, he held the safeties with his eyes before dumping it to the flat. This guy has the intangibles you want in a QB.
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post

I’m loving it. Literally just ripping my buddy who said he’s overrated lol.
                      Like i said I told yall I know qbs...yall gonna start believing me lol. And my man hurt. Do the right thin Elway talk to the jets lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                        That’s what’s impressing me a ton about Fields tonight, besides his toughness. He’s moving through his progressions and reading the field. Even on an outlet pass, he held the safeties with his eyes before dumping it to the flat. This guy has the intangibles you want in a QB.
                        Preachhhhhhhh

Comment

Like i said I told yall I know qbs...yall gonna start believing me lol. And my man hurt. Do the right thin Elway talk to the jets lol.
                          Hey man, I admitted to you early last year you were right about Jackson and I wouldn’t doubt you again on the QBs. But I’ve always liked what I saw in Fields regardless so I wouldn’t have argued you on this one.

Comment

To be honest, his performance so far basically just knocked us out of reach of him. Small chance he fell in the first place but know i don’t think he gets past 5

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post

Hey man, I admitted to you early last year you were right about Jackson and I wouldn’t doubt you again on the QBs. But I’ve always liked what I saw in Fields regardless so I wouldn’t have argued you on this one.
                              Lol I know I'm just messing with you Murph. Lol...he has a entire second half. Hopefully he won't try to do too much coming out of halftime and throw a pick. They will get after him in the second half Hopefully he will respond. But regardless I love his decision making.

Comment

Damn my boy stock gonna rise after this...hell jets might take him at 2 now lol. Darnold I need you to have a great game on Sunday lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X