X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Mac Jones has earned a first round selection for sure by now. I don’t think he’s necessarily better than both, but he’s improved his own stock so much this season. I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a solid starter in the NFL. Carve out an Eli Manning type of career.
    I wouldn’t be shocked if he went in the 1st but he needs the right situation for sure. He had all the talent in the world this year at Alabama so the numbers aren’t surprising. He’s smart and plays within himself which is a great trait in itself. That little motion from the far hash going away from it is the kind of creativity he needs. Obviously that play doesn’t work in the NFL since the hashes are narrower but it’s a creative solution in the red zone where his arm strength may not be good enough to consistently win down there.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
    What round is Harris supposed to go? The way he is playing I’d assume 1st. If he’s there with our second I’d be okay grabbing him.
    I've seen Harris go later in round one in a number of drafts. So unless he trends up or down, I see him as a mid 20s type pick, or early 2nd at worst. Then again, I just saw him at 18 going to Miami, and he might gain momentum.

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Mac Jones just might be better than Both LOL ?
    Mac Jones has earned a first round selection for sure by now. I don’t think he’s necessarily better than both, but he’s improved his own stock so much this season. I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a solid starter in the NFL. Carve out an Eli Manning type of career.
    Some mocks see him going to The pats at 15. I am quite sure he goes in round one, possibly higher than some expect.
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-12-2021, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    What round is Harris supposed to go? The way he is playing I’d assume 1st. If he’s there with our second I’d be okay grabbing him.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Fields is about to have a Kyler Murray vs. Bama type of half where he has to singlehandedly will his team back into the game. Great drive.
    Fields had a nice drive out of half but the defense is going to let him down. Should give him a few series to improve on his poor first half though

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Fields is about to have a Kyler Murray vs. Bama type of half where he has to singlehandedly will his team back into the game. Great drive.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Boy Najee Harris probably will rival some of the top receiving RBs with how deadly he is on option routes

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Fields hasn’t played bad but I don’t like his body language right now.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Smith can't be covered and it is looking like a blow out. Fields hasn't been playing good and Ohio state can't stop Alabama.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Surtain got beat bad there but I hate not having your CB in press in any goal to go situation especially on an island in college football on the opposite hash. And now he drops a pick as I type this

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Master Teague III a name to watch next year? (as I type this he gets stuffed massively )

Few thoughts so far in this impromptu championship game thread...

Smith has insane body control and hands. Marvin Harrison 2.0.

Harris should be a 1st round pick. Plain and simple.

Fangio probably loves Shaun Wade’s physicality in this game so far.

Fields is far from 100% and putting together drives against the Alabama defense. He just has the intangibles and instincts of a playmaker.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    I just have no idea what a college defense is supposed to do with Alabama. Harris is the total package, true 3 down NFL back. Smith is so fast it's ridiculous, and Jones is a good quarterback. Oh, and Jones can run too.

Going to take a legendary performance from Fields to pull this out, with injury, with Sermon out, and with Bama's defense getting pressure.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Maybe Miami will hold onto the #3 pick and take Smith after all. But they will get suitors.

Wow....Harris is almost stealing the show.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I love championship/playoff games, you get replays for every play lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X