Bye bye watts? =P

.....or bye bye lelie.....

Comment

Why not this:

Denver sends: Lelie, #15 & #37

Green Bay sends: Walker & #5

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
        Well, it looks as if Javon is going to retire.

-----
        Yup, the Packers are desperately trying to salvage something out of this debacle. Front office mismanaged it on their part.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Patriots | Team visiting with J. Walker
          Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:30:02 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the New England Patriots are visiting with Green Bay Packers WR Javon Walker.

Uh Oh.
          A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantDBFan
            Packers | Not looking good for Walker trade
            Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:09:46 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports it does not appear the Green Bay Packers will be trading WR Javon Walker before the NFL Draft. The Packers won't settle for just a second-round pick. The New Orleans Saints showed some interest in Walker but don't except a trade there. The Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots are in the background but the price might be tough to meet.
            Are you sure you aren't making these up? Theres one helluva typo right there.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
            RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
            Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
              .....or bye bye lelie.....

I don't mind if Lelie is traded. However, Lelie plus those picks is a very high price to pay.

I still think Denver should push to give Lelie, 15, 37 and a Fourth for Walker and 5 to get Davis.

Our defence seems pretty solid at the moment; and Foxworth and Williams will only become more dominant.

Lang should be a good fit.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                Why not this:

That is because Green Bay probably does not want Lelie anymore, LiquidBlue.

Broncos | Need to come up with a better offer for J. Walker
                Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:12:32 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Denver Broncos are interested in Green Bay Packers WR Javon Walker, but they need to improve their offer to have a chance to acquire him. The Packers probably don't want WR Ashley Lelie of the Broncos in a trade so Denver will have to do some scrambling to pull off a deal for Walker.
                It still may be possible but the Pack have lost interest in Lelie.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                  Why not this:

That sounds good but does it add up as being even in the draft lottery and amongst the NFL offices?

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                    That is because Green Bay probably does not want Lelie anymore, LiquidBlue.

It still may be possible but the Pack have lost interest in Lelie.

Looks like Lelie and his ego of wanting to be out of denver could come back to haunt him

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam24
                      That sounds good but does it add up as being even in the draft lottery and amongst the NFL offices?

I don't think it has to with the situation of Walker.

Green Bay can shop him today and get the best they can for him, or they can wait and have his price drop dramatically.
                      Last edited by AussieBronco9; 04-28-2006, 05:02 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Profootballtalk.com says Walker

They say Walker stayed in Denver rather than go to New England. They also say that they cant figure out why the Packers have waited so long. It could be that his injury isnt healing on schedule and the team trading for him wouldnt have the time to thoroughly check out the wheel. I dont know how to give a link so check out www.profootballtalk.com (rumor mill)

Comment

• Conflicting Reports

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the New England Patriots are visiting with Green Bay Packers WR Javon Walker.
                          A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

• Walkers knee injury HELP

What is the difference in Walkers and Terrel Davis's knee injury that he coulnt come back from

Comment

• Adam Schefter just reported that Javon is on a plane on the way to New England and will take physicals with BOTH the eagles and patriots in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by MilitantDBFan
                                Conflicting Reports

Suits me fine if we dont get Walker. I am not sold on him. I would embrace him on the team if it happens, but for now I dont want him. He doesnt seem to be worth the trouble. I would have rather gone through this for Moss (last Year), T.O. or Moulds.

Comment

Working...
                                X