07 draft hopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 draft hopes

QB. i dont think Denver Really needs a QB, maby a 6th rounder or something but just 4 a backup

RB. I think Marshawn Lynch or Adrian Peterson would be good 4 da system, they use the 1 cut thing and look were it got em

WR. Jeff Sarmasjra (spelling?) or Ted Jinn Jr are jonna go in da late first or erly second so because we r gonna have da 32nd overall pick we might be able to get one of these guys

DB. Terrail Lambert from Noter Dame impresses me. i like his way of playing DB like a LB and a CB and Dwight Lowery from San Jose St.

this is were i stop. post ur thoughts

Dont we need a safty to fill the void when Jon Lynch Retires?

-Michael Griffen
    -Tom Zimokoski

Comment

We need couple of D-line player's that can pressure QB.

This is the reason we are loosing playoff game's.

If we don't acquire them, the result will be the same.

Comment

Brian Leonard, Rutgers, Fb/can play H-back

Best Fb in the draft, great hands, amazing run bloacker and a very good pass blocker, as fb he was concidered for the hiesman last year and this year but his role for rutgers this year has been limited to blocking and catvhing the ball out of the back field. He is a versitile back that is unselfish and only worries about winning. A hige reason that ray rice is tearing it up this year!!

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

I think we should draft the best DT in the draft to clog that other side of Warren

Comment

The young DT from Louisville i think it is, he is pretty good. So is the kid out of Miami. (Im on a school computer so i cant look up any names)

Merriweather at Saftey would be someone to look at. With Rod's what looks like to be a decline, a WR would also be a good place to look.
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

QB: hopefully Troy Smith. I can dream.
              RB: Peterson, Bush, Lynch. All those will do great in the Bronco's, but highly unlikely that we go RB in the first round.
              WR: Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Jarrett or Teddy Ginn.
              DLine:Quentin Moses,Gaines Adams
              Saftey:LaRon Landry,Brandon Merriweather,Michael Griffin.

All those will do great if we get them.

Comment

I think

Smaraja (?) from Notre Dame is going to play baseball.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by go_cutler
                  We need couple of D-line player's that can pressure QB.

This is the reason we are loosing playoff game's.

If we don't acquire them, the result will be the same.
                  Never has a truer word been said.

We've stocked up on some pretty good DBs, although we need to look at Lynch's succesor, and the LBs should be OK for a few more years yet.

We've tried everything else to stop Manning, so either through FA or the draft we've got to get a stud lineman or two
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread Konnorrollison

After the Colts game this is a great thread to start.

I'm "tired" of my team being "owned" for the past several years.

Marshawn Lynch or Adrian Peterson

I see them out of reach as Denver will probably be picking near the end again.

Peterson might fall, since he has a reputation of being injury prone.

WR. Jeff Sarmasjra (spelling?) or Ted Jinn Jr

"jonna go in da late first or erly second"

Is this an "opinion" or is it a "source?"

I read Ted Jinn Jr will go top 15

Jeff Samardzija WR
                    Height: 6-5 Weight: 216
                    40 Time: 4.50

Is rated the best WR according to NFL draft scout. I think he's out of reach too.
                    Plus he might choose baseball over football

Terrail Lambert CB
                    Height: 5-11 Weight: 190
                    40 Time: 4.38

He's a Sophmore
                    Nice 40 time :thumb:

Dwight Lowery CB
                    Height: 6-1 Weight: 185
                    40 Time: 4.48
                    Round: 2-3

Junior, great at getting interceptions.

What makes you think he will come out his Jr year?

Comment

i know....honestly i dont kno a whole bunch about where players will go.... i do know that i i think if mike bell or tatum bell dont have a great season then a RB might be a good choice....mayb lynch? i also would like to see a DT or DE picked in the second. Guys we have lynch for at least another year or so since he signed that 3 year deal
                      Last edited by Peanut; 02-16-2013, 01:09 AM.
                      "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Denver seems reluctant, (besides considering Maroney) this past year to draft a back early. It's a possibility, but with Tatum and Mike doing fairly well if not just flat out will this year, I don't see the need. Where the Broncos have needs at DL for sure, and safety. . . I have a feeling we'll get some weapons for the "Golden Boy" (Cutler) -- this year. Who knows. Offensive Tackle is a need, and so is Wide Receiver. I usually do a few write-ups a month for the OrangeMane, and maybe I'll post them here.

We have four first day picks, so we'll see how things go.

Comment

Originally posted by NJfan26
                          Brian Leonard, Rutgers, Fb/can play H-back

Best Fb in the draft, great hands, amazing run bloacker and a very good pass blocker, as fb he was concidered for the hiesman last year and this year but his role for rutgers this year has been limited to blocking and catvhing the ball out of the back field. He is a versitile back that is unselfish and only worries about winning. A hige reason that ray rice is tearing it up this year!!

I think he's a great pick

I'd love to have a big bruising back, defenses would struggle to "breathe" in our "mile high" air.

It's also a good pick considering M. Anderson is gone and T. Bell is injury prone.

Will he fall to the end of the 1st

Comment

I don't want to draft any running backs earlier than the 6th round. Why bother? 2nd round, 4th round, 6th round, UDFA, they are all the same here, why waste a good pick on a back when the two we have now are more than capable and cost a hell of a lot less than one premiere back.

I want to spend our four first day picks on defensive lineman.

Comment

The key positions needing to be filled in the offseason will be:

DLineman - For obvious reasons...

Safety - Lynch is about one or two seasons away from retirement.

Center - Nalen will be retiring here soon enough.

WR - Rod is approaching retirement, and Denver still hasn't found the answer to their #3 receiver.

TE - Did we ever think we were going to miss Putzier this much?

QB - If we trade or cut Plummer, will need someone to back up Cutler and/or replace him if he turns out to be a bust or struggles (which, hopefully, won't happen).

That's about all. Actually, not too bad, really. I think it's good Denver has been able to keep it's team together for as long as it has. Too bad we haven't gotten any Super Bowls out of it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X