No announcement yet.

Block buster trade idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn’t matter with Shurmur calling the plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Watson has the right to want. He does not have the right to expect.
      When they tell him that they’ll consider his suggestions and then don’t even so much as interview one of the guys he and the independent firm they hired suggested then he should be pissed off. He was lied to so who knows what else they’ll lie to him about.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

When they tell him that they’ll consider his suggestions and then don’t even so much as interview one of the guys he and the independent firm they hired suggested then he should be pissed off. He was lied to so who knows what else they’ll lie to him about.
        i tried beast....and now i think he has me on ignore lol. my suggestion is to save your typing fingers
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

i tried beast....and now i think he has me on ignore lol. my suggestion is to save your typing fingers
          Next competitor please. Looking for someone with patience, and no expectations of changing someone's opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Just because they didn’t interview anyone on his list, it doesn’t mean they didn’t consider them.

I think the job was Caserio’s to lose. They wanted him the last time they hired a GM but it got squashed for some reason.

They probably didn’t see anyone on either list that made them want to move off of Caserio.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Next competitor please. Looking for someone with patience, and no expectations of changing someone's opinion.
              have to laugh because ive never been put on ignore or called a liar before just because i asked for clarification. He got caught and just doesnt want to change his tune no matter what which is fine. rather talk to people who are able to have an open minded discussion like you Can or Beast
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

have to laugh because ive never been put on ignore or called a liar before just because i asked for clarification. He got caught and just doesnt want to change his tune no matter what which is fine. rather talk to people who are able to have an open minded discussion like you Can or Beast
                How dare you ask for clarification!!! Don't do that!!!

Comment

Just because they didn’t interview anyone on his list, it doesn’t mean they didn’t consider them.

I think the job was Caserio’s to lose. They wanted him the last time they hired a GM but it got squashed for some reason.

They probably didn’t see anyone on either list that made them want to move off of Caserio.
                  I can think of one big reason they didn't take the two candidates the firm identified and chose yet another patriots person. But I will keep it to my self.
                  Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• From what I've read significant numbers of the Texans front office are considering leaving over the Caserio hire.

They hired an independent firm, established a process, then the owner hires a guy no one's even talked about on a whim and without getting buy-in.

That's terrible leadership, and an organization you'd want to flee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
                      From what I've read significant numbers of the Texans front office are considering leaving over the Caserio hire.

They hired an independent firm, established a process, then the owner hires a guy no one's even talked about on a whim and without getting buy-in.

That's terrible leadership, and an organization you'd want to flee.
                      Caserio is someone the owner has wanted since the last time he hired a GM. No one should be surprised by the hire.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• The story now seems to be, at least from the Watson camp, that the organization went to him to solicit his input.

That doesn’t make sense to me.

Even if it’s true, it doesn’t change my opinion about Watson.

I don’t like how he’s handling things. Don’t want the Broncos to trade for him. I don’t think there’s even a real reason to believe they are going to make a real effort to do so.
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

The story now seems to be, at least from the Watson camp, that the organization went to him to solicit his input.

That doesn’t make sense to me.

Even if it’s true, it doesn’t change my opinion about Watson.

I don’t like how he’s handling things. Don’t want the Broncos to trade for him. I don’t think there’s even a real reason to believe they are going to make a real effort to do so.
                          We good that you are NOT the one making the decision. You have a right to your opinion.

Watson have a overwhelming support with players and media so to be honest and thats all that matters. Even on this board more is in support of getting him than those that oppose.

If the texans wanted the gm so badly why the hell did they hire a firm. The firm did their jobs and brought them two candidates to be hired which happens to be black....then they say naw we are gonna go another route...lol....very comical.
                          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Sounds like Texans are interviewing Eric Bieniemy. If he signs with Houston I think Watson stays in Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              Sounds like Texans are interviewing Eric Bieniemy. If he signs with Houston I think Watson stays in Houston
                              From my little perch.....anyone who is involved with that franchise should be making sure he, a young star QB, stays in Houston.

The very thought that Watson and Hopkins along with the #3 and #36 picks would be gonzo as a result of recent/new transactions would be just short of craziness!!!
                              Last edited by CanDB; 01-12-2021, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                                Sounds like Texans are interviewing Eric Bieniemy. If he signs with Houston I think Watson stays in Houston
                                Eric won't go there. He took the interview out of courtesy. Texans try to bring him in last whn he us the most sought after head coach this year.

More of Texans crap. Trying to save face..

Comment

Working...
                                X