Block buster trade idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

You make no sense anyway, so don’t talk to me again about anything.
    You the one quoted me....not the other way around....stay off my post and don't quote me with nonsense.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      just saw this from bleacher report:

"The Denver Broncos are still conducting a search for their next general manager, so it's tough to tell where they'll go with the quarterback position in 2021. That said, even though executive John Elway still has "high hopes" for Drew Lock, the 2019 second-round pick completed just 57.3 percent of his passes and was the league's fourth-lowest-rated qualified passer in 2020.

They have the No. 9 overall pick in the draft and should have enough cap space to easily afford Watson in 2021. They won't be as flush with cash if they pay up to keep impending free-agent safety Justin Simmons, but they might also decide to move on from veteran pass-rusher Von Miller in order to save $18 million.

This one makes quite a lot of sense, although I'm sure the Texans would rather trade Watson out of the conference"

so

drew lock
      2021 1st round
      2021 2nd round
      2021 first round

for

watson

I think a couple of value contracts would have to be involved. Tim Patrick in particular could really be a great benefit to them. I would hate to see a guy like Malik Reed go as well, but these are the type of contracts/production they will covet. I think this is where we may have a little leverage over maybe say CAR who has a better QB and better draft slot to offer.

Comment

he was fired by mccarthy if i remember correctly and what happened to mccarthy after it took place?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....184644438.html
        He writes click bait post.....most people know the person Watson is thats all that matter. I would be more than honored to have such a great young qb, well mannered, respected qb to lead the broncos. 0 character issues.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

He writes click bait post.....most people know the person Watson is thats all that matter. I would be more than honored to have such a great young qb, well mannered, respected qb to lead the broncos. 0 character issues.
          sorry can you elaborate on who writes click bait? lee or the guy that did the article i linked to?

atwater -carolina was also talked about in that article with a similar deal. so adding patrick and/or reed could be the kicker. although carolina is in the other conference which would help them

bridgewater
          2021 1st
          2021 2nd
          2022 first

for watson
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

You make no sense anyway, so don’t talk to me again about anything.
            I thought we were expecting adult behavior here.

Comment

sorry can you elaborate on who writes click bait? lee or the guy that did the article i linked to?

atwater -carolina was also talked about in that article with a similar deal. so adding patrick and/or reed could be the kicker. although carolina is in the other conference which would help them

bridgewater
              2021 1st
              2021 2nd
              2022 first

for watson
              Broncolee writes click bait not you lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I thought we were expecting adult behavior here.
                Lmao.... this was funny.

Comment

he was fired by mccarthy if i remember correctly and what happened to mccarthy after it took place?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....184644438.html
                  So the correction is that AVP let his contract expire and therefore Rodgers had no business being upset.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

So the correction is that AVP let his contract expire and therefore Rodgers had no business being upset.
                    you can see it however youd like. I look at as mccarthy didnt care to renew his contract as well. Rodgers never got along with mccarthy so take from it what you will. Rodgers is successfull in gb. mccarthy is now firing coordinators in dallas.
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

you can see it however youd like. I look at as mccarthy didnt care to renew his contract as well. Rodgers never got along with mccarthy so take from it what you will. Rodgers is successfull in gb. mccarthy is now firing coordinators in dallas.
                      If AVP wanted to go after an OC job, why would McCarthy stand in the way?
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• if it were me Id at least offer him something to stay if it meant success and keeping your cornerstone qb happy. That makes it sound like he didnt even bother. whats your point? rodgers wasnt happy with mccarthy anyways. there was obviously communication issues and the packers wouldve rather get a new hc than try to replace rodgers. Yes they are employees but as a coach/manager you do what you can to keep your good employees and do whatever you have to to keep the great ones.
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• You only go so far to accommodate someone.

For all we know AVP was adamant about wanting to go for an OC job. McCarthy might have seen no point in trying to persuade AVP to stay.

I would want Rodgers over Watson even though Watson would be a longer term solution. However, I’m not a big fan of Rodgers’ attitude.
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• but this about watson not rodgers. all watson wanted was to be heard on behalf of himself and other players and they couldnt do even listen to him. watson straight up said that even if they dont do what he asked, at least they listened to what he had to say. if it were me and ive invested millions of dollars, i would definitely hear what that person has to say about maximizing their potential.

and btw rodgers basically said that maccarthy has minmal football iq and put his wrs in an awkward position where he would tell them to run opposite routes than what the coach called. this is far from that
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Watson was asking for something he had no business asking for.

I don’t care what McNair told him in response. It’s not a surprise that McNair would play along during the conversation.

I would understand Watson being upset if he had asked for something within the purview of his job as a player and they told him one thing and did another.

I remember when a supervisor lied to me about switching shifts. When it came time to show, I was stuck on the same shift. I demanded to be assigned to a new location.

As I said before, never let the inmates run the asylum.
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Watson was asking for something he had no business asking for.

I don’t care what McNair told him in response. It’s not a surprise that McNair would play along during the conversation.

I would understand Watson being upset if he had asked for something within the purview of his job as a player and they told him one thing and did another.

I remember when a supervisor lied to me about switching shifts. When it came time to show, I was stuck on the same shift. I demanded to be assigned to a new location.

As I said before, never let the inmates run the asylum.
                                I disagree, if you have that prominent of a role on a team and feel strongly enough about what you want around you...you should be heard. I think a wisely run organization would have at least asked his input, but that's just me. Just say "we are looking at this person and that person, this is this persons view, this is that person's view... Which do you like?" ..... Not that hard

Comment

Working...
                                X