Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Cleaned, please keep this on topic, and stay away from race.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee

So anyone who disagrees with you is delusional.

stop responding to my posts since I’m so delusional.
    Deal........

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Or......they do become contenders and it was all worth it
    Agreed.

It usually turns out the other way though.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    Being a superstar in the eyes of fans is different than being an actual difference maker on the field.

When the team he goes to doesn’t become a contender for championships, the fans of that team will regret their team having traded for him.
    Or......they do become contenders and it was all worth it

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Being a superstar in the eyes of fans is different than being an actual difference maker on the field.

When the team he goes to doesn’t become a contender for championships, the fans of that team will regret their team having traded for him.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Wasn’t Bouye already a Texan once?

I think Miller would have to be one of the defensive players to go, not Jewell.

It would be a trade that results in regret when Watson proves not to be the difference maker people think he is.

ITs all a dream until it actually happens. Imo, he has already proven he is a superstar so the suggested trade proposal is more than fair

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    2021 1st and 2nd
    2022 1st and 2nd
    Drew Lock
    Josey Jewell
    Jurrell Casey

Offer that to them, some other defensive starters I’d consider trading: Mike Purcell, A.J. Johnson, Michael Ojemudia, AJ Bouye.

4 picks, Lock, and 2 defensive starters. Make it happen!
    Wasn’t Bouye already a Texan once?

I think Miller would have to be one of the defensive players to go, not Jewell.

It would be a trade that results in regret when Watson proves not to be the difference maker people think he is.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    2021 1st and 2nd
    2022 1st and 2nd
    Drew Lock
    Josey Jewell
    Jurrell Casey

Offer that to them, some other defensive starters I’d consider trading: Mike Purcell, A.J. Johnson, Michael Ojemudia, AJ Bouye.

4 picks, Lock, and 2 defensive starters. Make it happen!

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    I think if this actually happens I should be awarded the Bronco message board piece prize for bringing stability to the region

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    This year is shaping up to be another real QB adventure. Watson and Stafford possibly being available. Possibly 4 going in the top 10 in the draft. Some teams holding their cards close, who have yet to signal if they are in the search for a new starter. Could be a lot of team's sporting a new face at the helm next year. Can't wait to see what's happened when the smoke clears. And some moves will create a domino effect, as those teams have to either draft one or look for another trade....unless FA has any inventory.

I love the offseason...so many possibilities!! Hope we're part of the excitement.

Leave a comment:

• Jonny_Quest
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Find that very very hard to believe especially from a qb perspective. No wr, no running game, no def....its gonna take a couple of years for them to compete... I dont see the allure of him dying to go they just bc of a coach and a defensive one at that. Watson has been very quiet. Its gonna be a team we least expect just watch.
    Reading between the lines, he seems to want to play for a coach of color. I think he also wants to play for a young coach.

Our weapons might be enough to sway him. I think it would be a hill to climb for us, though.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we can crowbar our way into the conversation, but it's not looking good.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    The Jets are Deshaun Watson's preferred trade partner.
    The rightfully disgruntled franchise QB prefers the Jets "because they hired Robert Saleh to be their coach and Watson values Saleh so much he wanted the Texans to interview him for their vacant head coach job," according to the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero. The Dolphins, per Salguero, rank second on Watson's trade wish list. Recent reports out of Houston indicate it's a matter of when -- not if -- Watson is dealt away after the team's string of management mishaps that alienated the cornerstone of the franchise. Saleh has been complimentary of Sam Darnold, lauding the QB's "unbelievable arm talent," but has stopped short of naming him the Jets' 2021 starter. Darnold's shot at the starting gig would vanish the minute Watson is dealt to New York. Watson -- who has yet to officially request a trade -- would be a giant upgrade for all Jets pass catchers, including Jamison Crowder, Chris Herndon, and Denzel Mims.

rotoworld
    Find that very very hard to believe especially from a qb perspective. No wr, no running game, no def....its gonna take a couple of years for them to compete... I dont see the allure of him dying to go they just bc of a coach and a defensive one at that. Watson has been very quiet. Its gonna be a team we least expect just watch.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    The rightfully disgruntled franchise QB prefers the Jets "because they hired Robert Saleh to be their coach and Watson values Saleh so much he wanted the Texans to interview him for their vacant head coach job," according to the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero. The Dolphins, per Salguero, rank second on Watson's trade wish list. Recent reports out of Houston indicate it's a matter of when -- not if -- Watson is dealt away after the team's string of management mishaps that alienated the cornerstone of the franchise. Saleh has been complimentary of Sam Darnold, lauding the QB's "unbelievable arm talent," but has stopped short of naming him the Jets' 2021 starter. Darnold's shot at the starting gig would vanish the minute Watson is dealt to New York. Watson -- who has yet to officially request a trade -- would be a giant upgrade for all Jets pass catchers, including Jamison Crowder, Chris Herndon, and Denzel Mims.

rotoworld
    I saw that too.... certainly deflated my Watson balloon

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied

rotoworld

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Agreed!!!! At least make an attempt.
    I 2nd that motion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X