Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    For anyone who thinks franchise QBs do not have a right to speak up, here's what Russ Wilson said about the hiring of their next OC:

"The next 10 years are super critical for everyone involved. It's vital. Critical that I'm a part of that process. Coach [Pete Carroll] and I have talked about it, great dialogue about the thought process who we want," he said, per KCPQ Seattle.

Wilson continued, "Imperative to my career as well. And as far as I want to go. Super excited to be in the mix of that conversation."

No doubt he will.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post

like youve never wanted a watson before?

ibm watson
    or deshaun watson

just want to clarify
    Haha.....new year's resolution: Be more specific.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I want Watson!!!!
    like youve never wanted a watson before?

ibm watson
    or deshaun watson

just want to clarify

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I want Watson!!!!

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    how many star players (im sure theres plenty of no star players too) does it take to tell anyone that its just a bad organization?

deandre hopkins....check
    jj watt.....check
    watson.....check

and now andre johnson (who is on the committee the texans hired) comes out and tells watson to do whats best for him and that the texans have wasted a ton of players careers (paraphrasing).

i honestly forgot about johnson. watson probably figured that nothing was gonna change when they hired another person associated with new england (other than o brien). im honestly not for players bringing in house laundry out in the open but if the organization lied to him, he probably feels like he has no other options

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

But you want someone like Ryan over watson. When everyone knows Henry is the reason he is there. Watson has no line, no run game and battles to get then in the playoffs. They def sucks a qb can only do so much. To even think of putting Jake plumber in the same sentence as watson shows me a lot. He had them up in the playoffs over kc by like 20 pts the def loss that game....you clearly don't watch watson. You go look at stats online and pass judgment. With the exception of small handful of teams watson will start on almost all of them and that says a lot.

Sorry completely disagred. Outside of Elway if watson was here he would be the best qb denver ever seen..
    watson in his last three seasons as full time starter

12,840 yards, 85 tds, 28 ints....pretty good

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Sounds like Texans are interviewing Eric Bieniemy. If he signs with Houston I think Watson stays in Houston
    Eric won't go there. He took the interview out of courtesy. Texans try to bring him in last whn he us the most sought after head coach this year.

More of Texans crap. Trying to save face..

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Sounds like Texans are interviewing Eric Bieniemy. If he signs with Houston I think Watson stays in Houston
    From my little perch.....anyone who is involved with that franchise should be making sure he, a young star QB, stays in Houston.

The very thought that Watson and Hopkins along with the #3 and #36 picks would be gonzo as a result of recent/new transactions would be just short of craziness!!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-12-2021, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    The story now seems to be, at least from the Watson camp, that the organization went to him to solicit his input.

That doesn’t make sense to me.

Even if it’s true, it doesn’t change my opinion about Watson.

I don’t like how he’s handling things. Don’t want the Broncos to trade for him. I don’t think there’s even a real reason to believe they are going to make a real effort to do so.
    We good that you are NOT the one making the decision. You have a right to your opinion.

Watson have a overwhelming support with players and media so to be honest and thats all that matters. Even on this board more is in support of getting him than those that oppose.

If the texans wanted the gm so badly why the hell did they hire a firm. The firm did their jobs and brought them two candidates to be hired which happens to be black....then they say naw we are gonna go another route...lol....very comical.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    The story now seems to be, at least from the Watson camp, that the organization went to him to solicit his input.

That doesn’t make sense to me.

Even if it’s true, it doesn’t change my opinion about Watson.

I don’t like how he’s handling things. Don’t want the Broncos to trade for him. I don’t think there’s even a real reason to believe they are going to make a real effort to do so.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    From what I've read significant numbers of the Texans front office are considering leaving over the Caserio hire.

They hired an independent firm, established a process, then the owner hires a guy no one's even talked about on a whim and without getting buy-in.

That's terrible leadership, and an organization you'd want to flee.
    Caserio is someone the owner has wanted since the last time he hired a GM. No one should be surprised by the hire.

Leave a comment:

• Jonny_Quest
    replied
    From what I've read significant numbers of the Texans front office are considering leaving over the Caserio hire.

They hired an independent firm, established a process, then the owner hires a guy no one's even talked about on a whim and without getting buy-in.

That's terrible leadership, and an organization you'd want to flee.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Just because they didn’t interview anyone on his list, it doesn’t mean they didn’t consider them.

I think the job was Caserio’s to lose. They wanted him the last time they hired a GM but it got squashed for some reason.

They probably didn’t see anyone on either list that made them want to move off of Caserio.
    I can think of one big reason they didn't take the two candidates the firm identified and chose yet another patriots person. But I will keep it to my self.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post

have to laugh because ive never been put on ignore or called a liar before just because i asked for clarification. He got caught and just doesnt want to change his tune no matter what which is fine. rather talk to people who are able to have an open minded discussion like you Can or Beast
    How dare you ask for clarification!!! Don't do that!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X