Jimmy Garoppolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Garoppolo

I know that Jimmy got paid by the 49ers a few years back and when healthy he can be a Great QB however only when healthy. If by some unforeseen set back and Drew is not the QB for Denver which I am still on the fence about I will and do now Fully Support Drew and I do hope that he is our Franchise QB however if not what do you all thin about Jimmy G?

Hell......no......
    sigpic

Comment

Hard pass he has not looked that good when healthy this season
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Hell......no......
        Second this.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

How often do teams need to get it wrong to prove that retread, under-performing quarterbacks are exactly what they are, and always will be? Foles, Cousins, Garapollo, etc. No thank you. You build around a young quarterback and hope they develop into a competent option, and if not, you draft again, which we will probably be doing anyway soon enough. But, you don't waste picks, money, cap space, and time on these guys unless you are right there, and we are not anywhere near it.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Second this.
            Hi IB. Long time no see around these parts

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

Hi IB. Long time no see around these parts
              Hi EM
              Glad to be back, took some time away bc I didn't have a lot of time for forum posting.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I would give Jimmy G consideration if and only if Scangarello was still our OC. Hard pass from me.
                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

No to Jimmy G.

If he can’t make it work with every Bronco fan’s man crush Kyle Shanahan, why would he make it work in Denver, especially with the current coaching staff?
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

He's the Patriots version of Brock Osweiler, except he was traded before he could leave as a free agent. He'll end up back in New England when San Fran moves on.

Comment

Working...
                    X