Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jameis Winston

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

    Ohio state has won 3 straight big 10 championships and 4 of the last 6. To say they are not the most talent team in the big 10 and loaded at alot of positions. Wyatt Davis is probably the best guard in this draft. The majority of that oline will be drafted which you can't say about most schools. Also Olave is probably my favorite wr in the big ten. Most people will have him behind Bateman. But I really like olave. The kids not just a er he is a football player. Ryan Day is also probably the best head coach in the big ten.
    He has no run what so ever. But we will see. Don't remember 1st rd oline picks coming out of OU lately. But I could be wrong.

    "I'm E2DS and I approve this message 👌"
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

      Not to mention it's not like the Big Ten is an amazing conference. Outside of Wisconsin and maybe Iowa, who in the big ten is consistently a team anyone else would fear? Ohio St runs the conference because majority of the conference sucks. Michigan, Michigan St, Rutgers, Maryland, Illinois, Nebraska, Purdue, Minnesota, are all bad teams and have been bad for a few years.
      I didn't name Northwestern and Penn St because they do usually put up a fight even in losing efforts, and Penn St being dog poop this season is just this season. This is their worst season in 16yrs. Their worst under Franklin. Big Ten might have the names of Ohio St, Michigan, Michigan St, Wisconsin, etc. but only Ohio St is a team that can compete for the best of the out of conference teams.
      With you saying all that its still a tougher conference than BYU is in.

      "I'm E2DS and I approve this message 👌"
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

      Comment


      • #33
        Jameis Winston will be a free agent this offseason. Hear me out.

        Lock is garbage, I have been his biggest supporter but he is digressing badly. I partly blame Pat Shurmur but Lock has missed a lot of throws he should be making. I honestly don’t think we will be in position to draft a QB who will be an upgrade over Lock. So looking at some other options. Trading up will cost a lot. Carson Wentz will cost a lot, Matthew Stafford will cost a lot. Etc.

        I think Winston can be had for around 10-12 million per year, which is an absolute steal for a former number 1 pick who is just entering his prime. At that price, he’s worth the risk. He could be another Ryan Tannehill or he could fall flat on his face.

        Winston is more talented than Lock and is seasoned. Keep Lock, bring in Winston, let them compete, and May the best man win!

        Comment


        • DenverBlood
          DenverBlood commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

          Yeah he also threw over 30td which means points... something the broncos don't do much of
          Lock would have a lot more this year if the Wrs weren’t dropping so many.

        • BroncosFanInPA
          BroncosFanInPA commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

          Lock would have a lot more this year if the Wrs weren’t dropping so many.
          LoL! Okay... whatever

        • DenverBlood
          DenverBlood commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

          LoL! Okay... whatever
          Lol but you think Winston is a viable option. Okay..whatever.

      • #34
        Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
        Jameis Winston will be a free agent this offseason. Hear me out.

        Lock is garbage, I have been his biggest supporter but he is digressing badly. I partly blame Pat Shurmur but Lock has missed a lot of throws he should be making. I honestly don’t think we will be in position to draft a QB who will be an upgrade over Lock. So looking at some other options. Trading up will cost a lot. Carson Wentz will cost a lot, Matthew Stafford will cost a lot. Etc.

        I think Winston can be had for around 10-12 million per year, which is an absolute steal for a former number 1 pick who is just entering his prime. At that price, he’s worth the risk. He could be another Ryan Tannehill or he could fall flat on his face.

        Winston is more talented than Lock and is seasoned. Keep Lock, bring in Winston, let them compete, and May the best man win!
        I’m down with bringing Winston here... As long as he agrees to never try to eat a W pregame again lmao
        "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

        Comment


        • #35
          It would be strange for the Saints to keep Winston after going with Hill to replace Brees.

          I would definitely consider Winston, if I were Elway.

          If Chubb and Miller stay healthy enough, the defense might be able to overcome any turnover issues.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

          Comment


          • #36
            Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post

            I’m down with bringing Winston here... As long as he agrees to never try to eat a W pregame again lmao
            Not me, there’s a reason why guys like Sanchez, Keenum, Flacco, Bortles bounce from team to team. Either stick it out with Lock, Draft another more talented QB or trade for a guy like Stafford, but no more of this recycled waste crap! It’s a football team not a refurbishing plant!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #37
              Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

              Not me, there’s a reason why guys like Sanchez, Keenum, Flacco, Bortles bounce from team to team. Either stick it out with Lock, Draft another more talented QB or trade for a guy like Stafford, but no more of this recycled waste crap! It’s a football team not a refurbishing plant!
              I know your old school and all, but bringing Stafford would be one of the worse options. We all know what playing in Detroit for a whole career will do to any man. We just simply need to bring in someone better than Driskel to compete to start.
              "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

              Comment


              • #38
                Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post

                I know your old school and all, but bringing Stafford would be one of the worse options. We all know what playing in Detroit for a whole career will do to any man. We just simply need to bring in someone better than Driskel to compete to start.
                IDK we saw Detroit last week minus Stafford and they were that much more worse but they’d be crazy to trade him away after that showing.

                I understand what you’re saying about Detroit however the same thing can almost be said for Denver as of late when you consider the QB situation here since Manning retired.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #39
                  Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

                  IDK we saw Detroit last week minus Stafford and they were that much more worse but they’d be crazy to trade him away after that showing.

                  I understand what you’re saying about Detroit however the same thing can almost be said for Denver as of late when you consider the QB situation here since Manning retired.
                  No dude

                  Detroit made two all time great players retire early because they just sucked the football souls out of those players.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                  Comment


                  • #40
                    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

                    IDK we saw Detroit last week minus Stafford and they were that much more worse but they’d be crazy to trade him away after that showing.

                    I understand what you’re saying about Detroit however the same thing can almost be said for Denver as of late when you consider the QB situation here since Manning retired.
                    Facts. I guess it’s very impressive that Stafford has lasted this many seasons without Calvin Johnson. After second thought, put me on board bringing Stafford at the right price. He could be a good addition to this football team.
                    "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

                    Comment


                    • #41
                      Originally posted by broncolee View Post

                      No dude

                      Detroit made two all time great players retire early because they just sucked the football souls out of those players.
                      As someone born and raised and Detroit and surrounded with family that are Lions fan, it's not entirely true that Calvin retired because the Lions sucked. A big reason he retired was because of injuries. He himself repeatedly that he retired because of the toll the game took on his body. Were their issues between him and the team? Not bc of losing though. Detroit mishandled concussions a lot, to a point where they told Calvin to as he put it "change my story", after he openly stated he had a concussion. Lions made him repay a seven-figure portion of his $16 million signing bonus. CJ is also on record saying he'd rekindle his relationship with the team(not play) if they gave him his money back.

                      Losing sucks, but Calvin's retirement was about injuries, lies, and money.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X