X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
    Awesome. He was late for his media day Monday because he went hunting and bagged himself a buck, 12 point I believe. Anyways, really cool background story on the kid; down to earth. Hope he does well, and of course, if he’s founding to be successful in the NFL, hope we can land him.
    i mean he should for sure have a promising future in this league.

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    replied
    Awesome. He was late for his media day Monday because he went hunting and bagged himself a buck, 12 point I believe. Anyways, really cool background story on the kid; down to earth. Hope he does well, and of course, if he’s founding to be successful in the NFL, hope we can land him.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    with his athletic profile he is gonna explode. he is huge and runs really well. i expect him to explode around the combine and work him self into the first

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    He's being viewed as a top 40 pick, so the draft experts in the media do view him pretty highly. He's having a great season thus far, and I'd say we should keep an eye on him if we feel like taking a LB within the early rounds. At 6'4 and 260lbs he's about an inch and 10 pounds bigger than Von for comparison.

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    started a topic Zaven Collins from Tulsa University

Zaven Collins from Tulsa University

He’s getting a lot of local press here in Oklahoma. Small school football player making good at Division I. Just curious what he is projected at on the NFL level, if at all. A lot of you guys know your stuff. Anything about him?
Working...
X