QB Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

lol. I just now realized that I may be in some fantasy leagues with the people who run the Houston Texans.
    Exactly....I like Watson but not that damn much lol.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

you are right :

The Buffalo Bills acquired the Vikings receiver and a 2020 seventh-round pick in exchange for a 2020 first-round pick (No. 22 overall), a 2020 fifth-round pick, a 2020 sixth-round pick and a 2021 fourth-round pick, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Monday. Fox Sports first reported the news.
      Ok my bad I thought it was two. I stand corrected.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Exactly....I like Watson but not that damn much lol.
        Yea def a lot. I look at it this way. With Watsons we are instantly a playoff caliber team. Those first would be in the mid twenties. He’s only 25, so I’d like to think we get at least 10 years from him. That being said, I’m trying to keep some of those 2nds and trade a different pick or players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Ok my bad I thought it was two. I stand corrected.
          no biggie!
          with what was said about atlanta and everyone being fair game, i could see them doing something like 3 1sts with ryan and possibly julio being delt.

not that we are hiring him but i also couldnt see this trade happening if we were to hire smith as a gm. when cesario was hired, i thought i saw that watson tweeted "more of the same" in response to the hire. That being said i have no idea what what watsons relationship is/was with smith
          Last edited by armedequation; 01-07-2021, 12:27 PM.
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

no biggie!
            with what was said about atlanta and everyone being fair game, i could see them doing something like 3 1sts with ryan and possibly julio being delt.
            I think real competition would come from the 49ers. They could offer a number of picks given they already have a solid roster. Cassario might also still like Garoppolo at least as a short-term answer. The Broncos wouldn't be able to offer much in terms of a QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by neutessa View Post

I think real competition would come from the 49ers. They could offer a number of picks given they already have a solid roster. Cassario might also still like Garoppolo at least as a short-term answer. The Broncos wouldn't be able to offer much in terms of a QB.
              The Texans would also probably feel more comfortable trading him to a team in the NFC so that he's no longer in the conference.

Comment

If the 49ers landed Watson, they could 3-peat !

Comment

• Wonder what is would take to get Luck? You would think he had to be itching to come back and play.

Comment

your quite right. san fran has the cap to get watson. atlanta doesnt. i wasnt aware atlantas cap issues at the time. san fran is far more likely with atlanta more likely to draft a qb
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Though I don't like the idea of trading for Wentz, I did come across this hypothetical trade by PFF. So sharing for the people who have mentioned wanting Wentz.
                      Wents to Denver for a 2nd, 5th, and future 3rd round pick.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        Though I don't like the idea of trading for Wentz, I did come across this hypothetical trade by PFF. So sharing for the people who have mentioned wanting Wentz.
                        Wents to Denver for a 2nd, 5th, and future 3rd round pick.
                        I am sorry no way do I want Wentz in Denver. I am all for letting Lock get his 3rd and Final Year who knows maybe he can turn it around and become our Josh Allen in year 3?

Comment

• If we keep running the type of offense/team that wants to throw a guy out after 18 games it really does not matter who we get at QB
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                            If we keep running the type of offense/team that wants to throw a guy out after 18 games it really does not matter who we get at QB
                            Rosen didn't even get that many and he was a 1st rd pick.

Comment

• I really dont want a QB that didnt work out on another team. How often does that work wonders? Name one QB that changed teams besides Drew Brees and was a super star? We need a super start. We used to think, we just need a game manager, which I felt was true, then Patrick Mahomes joined KC. We now need a game breaker at QB if we want any chance in winning the division in the next decade. Herbert joined LA and looks to be a stud as well and Vegas has improved each year the past 3 years. Which leaves us........... in trouble.

Im not giving up on Lock, he might develop. I just dont have faith he will. I want insurance. This year there are 5-6 Qbs worth a first round pick and we need to take one this year. If Lock turns into the next Josh Allen, great, win/win. We have a quality back up, which we still do not have. If Lock stumbles, we start the new guy, Lock can still develop behind the new guy.

Rarely are there this many QB's with a first round grade, thats our number one position of need, we have to take a shot. Next year, we might have to reach, heck, there might not even be college football next year due to covid for all we know. I'd take my chance with Lance or Jones, Trask, Maybe, id need to see how the combine goes. Id consider moving up in the draft if the price is right, I would not give up the farm because a QB is like a lottery ticket, u never know what you will get.

Those of u that say defense, what has Chubb done for us? We could have had Allen or Jackson. Chubb is a good player but no defensive player can make an impact like a stud QB. It's just not possible.

Big risk is possible big reward. KC took a risk trading for mahomes, Ravens took a risk with Lamar, AZ took a risk drafting Murray right after drafting a QB the previous year top 15, eagles drafted a QB with wentz, GB drafted a QB with Rodgers and Farve, 49ers with Montana and young, Ravens when they had Flacco,

Lock might be the answer? Who knows, Id keep swinging. Id spend the rest of the picks on defense and all of FA because the offense is set other than QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by S037474 View Post
                                I really dont want a QB that didnt work out on another team. How often does that work wonders? Name one QB that changed teams besides Drew Brees and was a super star? We need a super start. We used to think, we just need a game manager, which I felt was true, then Patrick Mahomes joined KC. We now need a game breaker at QB if we want any chance in winning the division in the next decade. Herbert joined LA and looks to be a stud as well and Vegas has improved each year the past 3 years. Which leaves us........... in trouble.

Im not giving up on Lock, he might develop. I just dont have faith he will. I want insurance. This year there are 5-6 Qbs worth a first round pick and we need to take one this year. If Lock turns into the next Josh Allen, great, win/win. We have a quality back up, which we still do not have. If Lock stumbles, we start the new guy, Lock can still develop behind the new guy.

Rarely are there this many QB's with a first round grade, thats our number one position of need, we have to take a shot. Next year, we might have to reach, heck, there might not even be college football next year due to covid for all we know. I'd take my chance with Lance or Jones, Trask, Maybe, id need to see how the combine goes. Id consider moving up in the draft if the price is right, I would not give up the farm because a QB is like a lottery ticket, u never know what you will get.

Those of u that say defense, what has Chubb done for us? We could have had Allen or Jackson. Chubb is a good player but no defensive player can make an impact like a stud QB. It's just not possible.

Big risk is possible big reward. KC took a risk trading for mahomes, Ravens took a risk with Lamar, AZ took a risk drafting Murray right after drafting a QB the previous year top 15, eagles drafted a QB with wentz, GB drafted a QB with Rodgers and Farve, 49ers with Montana and young, Ravens when they had Flacco,

Lock might be the answer? Who knows, Id keep swinging. Id spend the rest of the picks on defense and all of FA because the offense is set other than QB.
                                Sure I will

Ryan tannehill mia to tenn
                                Alex Smith s.f. To chiefs
                                ​​​​​Peyton Manning indy to Denver
                                Steve McNair tenn to ravens
                                Carson palmer from cinn to cardinals
                                tom Brady n.e to bucs

Its not that Deshaun is not working out due to his performance or they wouldn't have given him thay contract...but more of the organization not ran well

Its kinda funny people in our every day life make career changes/leave bad companies that we feel we are not appreciated all the time....know when watson does it, he's a terrible person. I dont hear anyone saying anything about the owner and what he did. Watson just have them in the 2nd round of the playoffs up 21-0 on the superbowl champs.. Everyone says he is a top 5 qb....the is 0 qb coming out in this year's draft thats better than watson period...

Its usually always about 4 or 5 qbs it won't be 6
                                Last year Burrow, tua, Herbert, love

Comment

Working...
                                X