Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you bring in at QB during the offseason, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give houston whatever they want can you imagine watson with all the weapons we have,,,,wow it would be fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
      Lamar sure knows how to throw some picks at the most critical times.
      Dude you leave him outta this.....why is he even being brought up. He is a one man show with almost 0 help....at least they made it two the 2nd round of the playoffs.

You just worry about these sorry ass Broncos having 5 straight losing seasons. How bout that.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

If Trevor Siemian, Case Keenum, Joe Flacco, or Drew Lock won the MVP and had us in the playoffs three straight years, people would be erecting statues. lol.
        Exactly....yet we have the league leading turnover machine
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Lamar really "lit it up" last night. I think he helped get the Ravens a whopping 3 pts. The back up came in and drove down the field and almost scored!!!!

(I think he kinda choked)
          Last edited by Capt. Jack; 01-17-2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

If Trevor Siemian, Case Keenum, Joe Flacco, or Drew Lock won the MVP and had us in the playoffs three straight years, people would be erecting statues. lol.
            Where exactly is the statue for Jake Plummer?
            The thing with Lamar Jackson is that he gets shut down, and he has yet to find much playoff success!

Comment

• I watched Lamar in the TaxSlayer Bowl his last game in college.

Jackson completed just 13-of-31 pass attempts for 171 yards and threw two touchdowns, but also four interceptions in a 31-27 loss to Mississippi State.

I wasn't all that impressed with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

The thing with Lamar Jackson is that he gets shut down, and he has yet to find much playoff success!
                Even though I doubt Captain Jack was referring to the reception of quarterbacks who played for the Broncos 4 years before he joined the forums, I would simply point out the fact that Plummer was never the NFL MVP.

Comment

I watched Lamar in the TaxSlayer Bowl his last game in college.

Jackson completed just 13-of-31 pass attempts for 171 yards and threw two touchdowns, but also four interceptions in a 31-27 loss to Mississippi State.

Wrong thread?

Comment

• I would stick with Drew Lock, (I guess) and draft a middle round QB for depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

He’s had more success than Manning in his first 3 playoff games. It’s almost like it takes a team to get it done in the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                        Kaepernick (off season tire kicking)
                        Hell NO!!!!!!!
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Lamar really "lit it up" last night. I think he helped get the Ravens a whopping 3 pts. The back up came in and drove down the field and almost scored!!!!

(I think he kinda choked)
                          Lock sorry ass got us a top ten pick and 5-11 record losing 5 outta the last 6. Never will make the playoffs to choke.

11 straight games with a turnover lmao.....57% comp....lock suck choke on the last game of the season too huh.

I think the entire Broncos organization havs choke the last 5 and soon to be 6 years....

Bottom of the barrel baam. Get out the basement before you talk trash.

Comment

I watched Lamar in the TaxSlayer Bowl his last game in college.

I just re watched lock throw 4 ints and fumble vs the raiders....

Never played a meaningful game in college.

And have a losing nfl record too....

Man lock is a sure fire hof qb......NOT.

Comment

• I think with Sutton being back, Lock will improve. And maybe we will get a Different QB who knows?
                              We can all rest assured we have qualified professionals running football operations.

Comment

• Stay with Lock and add Jacoby Brissett as a veteran backup. Tough as nails, good team mate, can win games, relativel cheap

Comment

Working...
                                X