Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you bring in at QB during the offseason, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by qbronco View Post

This is what I hope happens.

Watson is a long shot. None of the free agent quarterbacks look much better than Lock. Besides, the Broncos have already played the free agent quarterback game without any success the past five years.
    Its probably the best way to go.

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

I guess we roll with Lock, and draft another quarterback
    This is what I hope happens.

Watson is a long shot. None of the free agent quarterbacks look much better than Lock. Besides, the Broncos have already played the free agent quarterback game without any success the past five years.

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    I am starting to warm up a bit to Carson Wentz.
    (Even though I think were going to get Mitch Trubinsky)
    Or Andy Dalton.....

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

I do not want either.
    I guess we roll with Lock, and draft another quarterback

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    I do not want either.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    I applaud the Shanahans trying to trade for Cousins.hope the 9ers win multiple superbowls if they get him too. Broncos had their chance but Ellis didn't want to be a winner again.

Holding on to Locks going to sink this franchise even more
    Cousins is 51-51-2 as an NFL quarterback. I understand liking a guy who can pad stats with the best of em, but when you don't watch the games and look at the stats it is only natural to think he is good, but Ellis not jumping on Cousins is not a point I would use against him as him not "wanting to be a winner again" "laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post

No it doesn't. It merely lets you guess who is "pulling the strings". It's an epidemic of people trying to turn a guess into a "fact". Please present some actual evidence to back up your claim.

And over the 60+ year history of the Denver Broncos, we've only developed one young QB which ironically was Elway. EVERY OTHER QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE DENVER BRONCOS that brought us any success was an "old ass qb" we got from another team. And Elway was, and still is, considered the highest rating draft prospect of all time. IOW, the only young QB we ever developed was the best draft prospect of all time. Good luck repeating that.

Other than Elway, I say these are the best QBs in Broncos history:

Manning
    Plummer
    Morton
    Johnson
    Tripuka

All of them were vet QBs when we got them and ended their careers as Broncos. I'm sure glad you're not the GM of the Broncos...
    So you are proven my point...if is a fact he likes old qb.....its a trend...we got a new GM what he just so happens to love old qbs too. You have your opinion and I have mine....it is what it is...

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    I applaud the Shanahans trying to trade for Cousins.hope the 9ers win multiple superbowls if they get him too. Broncos had their chance but Ellis didn't want to be a winner again.

Holding on to Locks going to sink this franchise even more

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

This just lets me know Elway lame ass is still pulling the strings....smh...damn I can't wait for him to leave....stop bringing these old ass qbs to Denver...

Seems like the old game is not big on lock either trying to get rid of him in a trade lol....told yall lock sucks.
    No it doesn't. It merely lets you guess who is "pulling the strings". It's an epidemic of people trying to turn a guess into a "fact". Please present some actual evidence to back up your claim.

And over the 60+ year history of the Denver Broncos, we've only developed one young QB which ironically was Elway. EVERY OTHER QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE DENVER BRONCOS that brought us any success was an "old ass qb" we got from another team. And Elway was, and still is, considered the highest rating draft prospect of all time. IOW, the only young QB we ever developed was the best draft prospect of all time. Good luck repeating that.

Other than Elway, I say these are the best QBs in Broncos history:

Manning
    Plummer
    Morton
    Johnson
    Tripuka

All of them were vet QBs when we got them and ended their careers as Broncos. I'm sure glad you're not the GM of the Broncos...

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
    Dak ? Maybe, we did have a QB we traded for from Dallas in the 70's in and he took the Broncos to the Super Bowl. Can it happen again ? Maybe?

AS far a drafting a QB in the First round, I'm all for it. With the roster we currently have the TOP Priority I believe is the QB. get one of the top guys without selling the farm.
    PAY Players that are already here and use that # 9 pick on a QB, I like Jones at this position, give luck some competition and let the Best man win. Imagine we find a Franchise Q.B. this way?

This will be the season to build chemistry with a QB, and all the talent they have put together to compete in this league. Don't let them all go to waste......Draft that young gun at pick # 9.
    Actually, we traded with the NY Giants to get Morton.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Dak ? Maybe, we did have a QB we traded for from Dallas in the 70's in and he took the Broncos to the Super Bowl. Can it happen again ? Maybe?

AS far a drafting a QB in the First round, I'm all for it. With the roster we currently have the TOP Priority I believe is the QB. get one of the top guys without selling the farm.
    PAY Players that are already here and use that # 9 pick on a QB, I like Jones at this position, give luck some competition and let the Best man win. Imagine we find a Franchise Q.B. this way?

This will be the season to build chemistry with a QB, and all the talent they have put together to compete in this league. Don't let them all go to waste......Draft that young gun at pick # 9.
    I lived in Denver in 1977-78 and it was very exciting to experience all the hoopla. Denver fans and the USA got to see one of the best defense's in the NFL. The two words most often heard at that time was "Orange Crush" aka Randy Gradishar & company. It's true Craig Morton was very good, I believe he was AFC player of the year. However, it was the defense that was dominant and proved that was Denver's biggest strength, not the offense. IMO, it was the mighty Orange Crush that "took the Broncos" to Super Bowl 12, somewhat like Miller & company in 2015.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports that at least three clubs actually made offers for Stafford -- and every one of them included a first-round draft pick, plus more. Those teams, per Rapoport: The Chicago Bears, Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers.

Dodged a bullet, and I question what they think of Lock ?
    Well, Paton isn't linked to anyone on the team, so looking at the 30th ranked QB and looking to make an improvement HAS to be something he is doing.

Leave a comment:

• colowoz01
    replied
    NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports that at least three clubs actually made offers for Stafford -- and every one of them included a first-round draft pick, plus more. Those teams, per Rapoport: The Chicago Bears, Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers.

Dodged a bullet, and I question what they think of Lock ?

Leave a comment:

• colowoz01
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X